MW3 Reset Tool V1.0

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TazzyOpz

May 30, 2012
This was actually requested from a friend. And I thought it was a good idea. This program is for the people that may have hacked recently and want to start over. Or just want to use it for shits and giggles. Using this reset tool is different then the reset in MW3 barraks as this tool does NOT reset all of your achievments/accomplishments. Which is why I thought I would make it. ;)

~Picture~

Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/8ca8342620844e90befdfc3e0d9280a1e131eb9d
https://onlinescan.avast.com/

(Virustotal.com isn't working for me right now for some reason so I scanned it on avast.com which is a well known Anti-Virus)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sleinzel

Approved. Virustotal is also down here, be sure to update your post as soon as you can access the site again. ;)

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
My friend is never gonna know what hit him :p - Joking of course.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Nice Ive always wondered why Call of duty games are so easy on the hacking protection ::), I guess it must be cuz Vac has them sort of covered. Great trainer, will test it out now.

Fleep

TazzyOpz

May 30, 2012
Helios said:
My friend is never gonna know what hit him :p - Joking of course.

That would be mean to reset your friend lol...

Fleep said:
Nice Ive always wondered why Call of duty games are so easy on the hacking protection ::), I guess it must be cuz Vac has them sort of covered. Great trainer, will test it out now.

Fleep

Thanks! :))

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts