Download MW3 Cheat - Custom Crosshair - Works on Any Game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey guys, so I found this method of using directX as an external overlay in C# which is actually really good.
Because this method is so evasive and does not touch the game in anyway you can use in ANY game or application without the possibility of being banned.

If your're like me then you will play certain games where you have crappy crosshairs or no crosshair at all, this allows you to choose any of 7 different crosshairs with the option of many different colours and various sizes.(SEE pic below)

This is also excellent for those of you that like sniping because most games sniper's don't have crosshairs when un-zoomed and this allows you to have your crosshair's whenever you like and however you like.

Instructions:
1-Run "External Crosshair mod"
2-Select window(game) to use crosshair on
3- Select your favourite crosshair, Color and size
4-Run crosshair
5-If you notice that the crosshair isnt exactly in the center then Click adjust crosshair to position it where you would like it

After every run the settings will be saved so the next time you run it you preferred settings will load automatically.

Compatibility:
Windows Vista and Windows 7 only
Windowed mode only(currently looking for solution)

Bugs:
None that I know off but please let me know if you find any, if it doesn't work at all please leave a reply with your operating system and any extra information you have.

If you have any improvements, feedback or things that you would like me to add then then please let me know below.

Video preview, Skip to 9:00 if you don't want to hear my ramblings ;)
FPS custom Crosshair MW3 BF3 [Any Game] HD

Download and Unzip "External crosshair mod Unzip Me.zip" and try for yourself (below in the attachments)

Fleep

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Thanks man, nice discovery !

How did you come across this one? :p

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Sadly didn't seem to work with my cod4, on x64 w7 system. Didn't matter - either the game was fullscreen or windowed

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Aw thats unfortunate, I'l try and make a modified version for 64bit, can some one else confirm that it also doesn't work for them on 64bit.

Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Fleep said:
Aw thats unfortunate, I'l try and make a modified version for 64bit, can some one else confirm that it also doesn't work for them on 64bit.

Fleep
Doesn't work for me either, I have Vista 64bit.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Thanks for letting me know, this is probably just gonna fail but can someone with a 64 bit OS test the 64 bit version that I uploaded "External crosshair mod 64bit attempt.zip"

And please let me know of any error's that come up when you run it or if somehow it works.

Thanks
Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
It sadly still doesn't work, so here's the error message:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Damn, because this used managed DirectX it turns out its going to be impossible to get it to work in 64 bit.
I'l keep looking for a fix though :/

Fleep

atrocitie

Jul 9, 2012
Fleep said:
Damn, because this used managed DirectX it turns out its going to be impossible to get it to work in 64 bit.
I'l keep looking for a fix though :/

Fleep

Am windows 7 [home premium] - 64 bit ^^
works for me perfectly. but with assault cube

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Oh, great to know man. Anyone else get this working on a 64Bit Os, please let me know exactly your system.

Fleep

EricFerel

May 27, 2012
Works for me too.

I used the one you uploaded on youtube
I run windows 7 64-bit SP1
Nvidia graphics card.

tested on Counter Strike Source 2010 & Assault Cube

Very nice work Fleep. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Glad that It works :D, thanks for letting me know.
Maybe the problem isn't os related after all.

Fleep

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Doesnt work on my pc :/
Specs:
win7 64 bit
Radeon HD 6800 series

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
i got the summer 2004 and june 2010 sdks,
ill dl the one u posted and tell ya how it goes..

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I think its the video card or sumthing.. by the way i dled the sdk in that link, it still didnt work :/

Ahajir

Aug 3, 2012
Well I tried it and I can run it but whenever I try to run it on the game I get this error. (see attachment)
Now that error was when I was in fullscreen mode of the game CoD4 but when I windowed it the error was the same only HRESULT changed a bit (the numbers).

Now I'm running W7 64bit and ATI Radeon Graphics Card.
Hope you find a solution.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts