Movie 43

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Has anyone seen this movie yet? You definitely need to have a sense of humor it you will not like it. Defiantly a weird movie lol.

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
hahah the one with the black guys and they were scared to play ball against whites? trailer was funny like shit

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
hahah the one with the black guys and they were scared to play ball against whites? trailer was funny like shit
Yup and trust me its a lot better than that. They just couldn't show most of the movie in the trailer lol.

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
I checked out the reviews for this, and it put me off watch it. Hmm, perhaps I'll take a quick look... be ready with the off button :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Hmm 43, I think I might have heard of that one, got to check it out.

I checked out the reviews for this, and it put me off watch it. Hmm, perhaps I'll take a quick look... be ready with the off button :)
Chuck, have you seen "Gran Torino"? Damn great one. Deep point in it, with loads of laughing :D

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Gran Torino, I don't think I have.... *fires up PB*

I'm just about to watch Movie 43, so I'll check out Gran Torino tomorrow :)

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Movie 43 - Messed up beyond belief!

It's a WTF + ???? + LOL + OMG + ???? + ROFL moment all the way through.

They really must make that iBabe a reality!

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Gran Torino - a very un-PC film!

Clint Eastwood's character on finding a gang of ethnic Chinese kids on his lawn at night (having a fight), he aims his Springfield rifle at them and says, "We used to stack fucks like you 5 feet high in Korea, use you as sand bags".

Damn good film, but major cringe factor!

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Gran Torino - a very un-PC film!

Clint Eastwood's character on finding a gang of ethnic Chinese kids on his lawn at night (having a fight), he aims his Springfield rifle at them and says, "We used to stack fucks like you 5 feet high in Korea, use you as sand bags".

Damn good film, but major cringe factor!
I loved the Eastwood character aswell. The attitude and the way he talked, priceless. Ending was a sort of a surprise indeed.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Movie 43 - Messed up beyond belief!

It's a WTF + ???? + LOL + OMG + ???? + ROFL moment all the way through.

They really must make that iBabe a reality!
LMAO!! Yea my wife and I were both saying WTF throughout the whole while laughing. It was one of those hard to explain in that it's messed up, but at the same time funny as hell. I also agree bout the iBabe!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts