Solved Most freaky thing ever: packets 1 length

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Heyo i got problem with game, started from packets because its online game. The problem is every packet, both WSAsend and send, are 1 in lenght. No matter where i turn, what i say, the packet is alwoays "01" byte with 1 lenght. How the hell can app communicate with server??

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
its not some kind of "keep alive packet". I can stand for minutes without sending anything, but every move i make sends this 01 packet. Game is PokeMMO, someone said about it in other topic

How can app send packets without send or wsasend? mever had such problem before

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
its not some kind of "keep alive packet". I can stand for minutes without sending anything, but every move i make sends this 01 packet. Game is PokeMMO, someone said about it in other topic

How can app send packets without send or wsasend? mever had such problem before
Try API monitor (there is x32 and x64). Check everything that is about internet sockets etc. Then start monitoring. There should be other calls.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
im sure there should be, how then would server know what im doing :)

It shows some typical OpenGL apis, but when i tick networking it doesnt send and WSAsend at all ;x

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods