More free time soon

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
So it looks like I'm going to be having a lot more free time here real soon. I was scheduled to have back surgery in July, but i just got bumped up to Feb. 5th. It was a real surprise to me because you hardly ever get bumped up. Anyways I'll have more free time here soon since I'll have to be off work so I can work on some trainers ect. If anyone has any ideas for projects, or group projects, feel free to hit me up. :)

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Good for you! I've been so busy with mid-terms but I've aced them all so far, just three more days. I hope you don't mind me asking but
why did you need surgery?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Good luck with the surgery, meanwhile hope you spend your time wisely ;)

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I hope you don't mind me asking but
why did you need surgery?
I was in the Army and on my last deployment my back got messed up. Nothing life threatening, but my back got f'd up pretty bad and ever since I've had several back problems. I just hope technology advances a lot so I can just get a new back before I get too old. lol

c5 Thanks. I'm sure I will spend it wisely, online lol.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
If you're looking for specific projects I would recommend a trainer for this game, https://haunt-slendergame.com/
I haven't found one when I had a search for it and it other than being a great game its getting more popularity as time goes by.

Best of luck with the surgery

Fleep

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Thanks Fleep. I'm downloading it now. Will check it out and see what I can do with it.

EDIT: Wow I didn't realize this was the slender man game. I probably should have guessed due to the name, but the pain meds i'm on make me stupid sometimes. They definitely improved the graphics in this game since the first version I played. This will be a fun project. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

nopsled

Jan 23, 2013
If you want a real challenge then hack GW2 :)

I'm currently working on it and so far i've been able to do a speedhack (by changing the force applied to the rigid body), no gravity and currently working on teleporting. But there's alot more you can do. Like, No Clip or finding the structs in memory of players around you etc. Haven't tried that
yet, but i can assure you that it is not as simple as it is with Assault Cube or even CoD MW3.

I think it would really shed some light on how to do thing in more complicated games. And also good to see another genre instead of another FPS game that is getting hacked.

nopsled

Jan 23, 2013
On the website I work on, we've GW2 MutlHack, with ESP, Teleport etc...
Nice, that is the kind of stuff i'm talking about! :) Is the ESP DirectX or memory based? Cause doing it in memory is quite a challenge, at least for me :)

In anyway, trying to make a memory hack (so NO DirectX!) for a game like GW2 is more than challenging than it is in older games. I really learned alot from it.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts