Solved monitor function calls?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

laggyluk

Mar 9, 2013
I'm making sort of radar for a game. The idea is to copy player names to my app. Names seem to be scattered across memory but I figured out that maybe I can somehow hook the function that updates them and when it's called copy parameter to my app. Any ideas how to approach this?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Could you show us some more?

Screenshots, how the function looks like etc etc. :)

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
hooking function is not always best option since it can be called not only once when player appears (for example it may be called everytime when xyz changes so you will have big spam). First try to find the static address and offsets. Btw which game?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
hooking function is not always best option since it can be called not only once when player appears (for example it may be called everytime when xyz changes so you will have big spam). First try to find the static address and offsets. Btw which game?
do a bool once per frame.. done

laggyluk

Mar 9, 2013
function is called when player changes so it' not that often. Still I wonder how to intercept this. Modify the function to also process some of my code? but then I'd need to 'inject' that code somwhere in the games' process memory, right?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
function is called when player changes so it' not that often. Still I wonder how to intercept this. Modify the function to also process some of my code? but then I'd need to 'inject' that code somwhere in the games' process memory, right?
Yes, need to inject your dll and hook the function, look up MS Detours for example.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods