Off Topic mmo game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ipurin

Apr 9, 2016
i have looked quite a few video tutorials here, but it's mostly about hacking on fps.
i'm trying to make a range and aoe hack on an mmo called tree of savior. but i have no luck.
basically, all classes have certain default aoe ratio and attack range, there are items that increases these stats too.
then you just make your aoe and attack range high enough to attack mobs on the screen.
this game doesn't have a anti-cheat for now, so it's supposed to be easier than other mmos.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
i have looked quite a few video tutorials here, but it's mostly about hacking on fps.
i'm trying to make a range and aoe hack on an mmo called tree of savior. but i have no luck.
basically, all classes have certain default aoe ratio and attack range, there are items that increases these stats too.
then you just make your aoe and attack range high enough to attack mobs on the screen.
this game doesn't have a anti-cheat for now, so it's supposed to be easier than other mmos.
Follow the tutorials to learn hacking concepts. These concepts apply to any game, after you have learned them you can use your new found knowledge on any game. If you want to learn to hack, I recommend you do not start with a MMO because thay are more complicated, instead learn using the games featured in our tuturials. Welcome to GH, and good luck!

sharp0009

Dank Tier Donator
Feb 18, 2016
As Rake said, by learning these techniques later on you will be able to apply these methods to any game. However at my opinion it highly depends on you programming and cheat engine knowledge, from my personal experience I can say MMO games are quite complicated. Three months ago I have started working on my personal project, bot for MMO. That game is more than 10 years old, but it was popular like linage, all I knew this game is server sided, everything is read only and its Lua based. I have started a research, mostly finding information with cheat engine, it took me about month learning cheat engine techniques and then I wanted to get same result in C#. Reason I chose C# not C++ was, I knew Java quite well and C# was very similar. After about a month again I finally managed to achieve what I wanted, all types of data etc. Finally this month I have started, working on bot itself. At my opinion it was easiest part and very exciting. It was my first bot/hack I made, accuracy was more than 90% and farming speed was very similar to humans. What I wanted to say to you, if you want to work on MMO it possible, of course as Rake said it’s very complicated it will takes a lot of time, but it’s possible!
If you want know more how I’ve done it in MMO you can always pm me, I’m happy to help.
Please note that English is not my mother langue and y post can be difficult to read. Peace :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods