Solved Minesweeper,cannot find game Height and Width offsets

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

h4344

Nov 20, 2012
Im trying to make a DLL that is injected into the default installed version of Minesweeper on Windows 7 to play the game for me. The first problem im having is im unable to find the memory addresses holding the width and height values of the map.

There dosent seem to be any static addresses for Width however for some reason there is for Height. Bottom line i just seem to be having some real trouble with this and was wondering if someone could help me.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks man! What the hell did you do to find these values though? I just searched after changing values like you would normally find a value. The only way i can think that i did something wrong was following the wrong dynamic address (al though i do remember getting the offset 11C at one point).
You're welcome.

Just played as beginner searched for 9. Then got to options and changed the width. searched for 10.. etc... then I found the value, made a manual static pointer scan. Just added +4 to offset for height then since it was obvious to from the game to store it like this :p

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Im trying to make a DLL that is injected into the default installed version of Minesweeper on Windows 7 to play the game for me. The first problem im having is im unable to find the memory addresses holding the width and height values of the map.

There dosent seem to be any static addresses for Width however for some reason there is for Height. Bottom line i just seem to be having some real trouble with this and was wondering if someone could help me.
Do you want to modify those values?

If not and if you are on Windows 7 64bit here you go:

(Pointers)
minesweeper.exe+AAA38 +118
minesweeper.exe+AAA38 +11C

These are 4 Bytes values representing the width and height.

(Found them a minute ago, they should be correct.)

h4344

Nov 20, 2012
Do you want to modify those values?

If not and if you are on Windows 7 64bit here you go:

(Pointers)
minesweeper.exe+AAA38 +118
minesweeper.exe+AAA38 +11C

These are 4 Bytes values representing the width and height.

(Found them a minute ago, they should be correct.)
Thanks man! What the hell did you do to find these values though? I just searched after changing values like you would normally find a value. The only way i can think that i did something wrong was following the wrong dynamic address (al though i do remember getting the offset 11C at one point).

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
I got trainer for minesweeper WinXP, maphack and autosolver. Its like 50 lines of code if you want :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I got trainer for minesweeper WinXP, maphack and autosolver. Its like 50 lines of code if you want :)
Anyways really easy to make since you can just NOP a certain function for the bombs not to explode when you click them.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
zzz, the one which clears only the good fields so it never step on mine :) No NOPs involved

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
I guess u dont understand. The bot finds the right field without bomb and activates it. it doesnt click on mine

Nevermind :)
Im trying solitaire from win7 thats damn hard to create a maphack

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I guess u dont understand. The bot finds the right field without bomb and activates it. it doesnt click on mine

Nevermind :)
Im trying solitaire from win7 thats damn hard to create a maphack
I do. But it doesn't matter when bombs can't explode and you code a bot that just clicks every field. Since nothing happens if you click on bomb fields.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
it doesnt click every field lol. it clicks only good one
YES BUT WHEN THE FIELDS DON'T EXPLODE WHEN YOU CLICK ON THEM, YOU COULD CODE A BOT WHICH JUST CLICKS EVERY FIELD SINCE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN THERE WAS A BOMB!

A bot which just clicks fields without mines is totally unnecessary. You could just do what I described.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.