Download Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Summer 2004 SDK Download - d3d9

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Summer 2004 SDK Download

#1 Microsoft has made it very difficult to find this download, which is why we are mirroring it here.

#2 The main purpose of hosting this download is because several of our original video tutorials tell you that that the 2004 version of the SDK is required. Those tutorials include:
-Video Tutorial - C++ How to make a DIRECTX MENU GAME HACK DIFFICULTY [3/10]
-Video Tutorial - C++ How to HACK Call of Duty 4 Wall Hack with Chams DirectX DIFFICULTY[6/10]

#3 In 99% of cases, the 2004 SDK is not recommended. We recommend using the DirectX June 2010 SDK which is still available for download at:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812

#4 If you install the 2010 SDK and have Visual Studio installed you should not have any issues.

#5 Once everything is setup, you must go to your project properties and include the SDK include and lib folders or your IDE will not be able to link and compile correctly.

#6 If you are new to Direct3D you should checkout these resources:
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-get-started-with-directx-9-make-your-menu-hacks.10402/
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-find-pdevice-in-directx-9-games.10383/
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/get-direct3d9-and-direct3d11-devices-dummy-device-method.11867/
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/directx-9-overlay.4577/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: baseball435

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Just install it and in project properties mention the installation directory.

Lerp

Sep 17, 2012
^ I see the properties but Idk where to add the directory at:
"C:\Users\[CENSORED]\AppData\Local\Temp"

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Ohoi! Not adding like that. I mean the visual c++ IDE. You have to edit the project properties. Are you very new to programming?

Lerp

Sep 17, 2012
^ Yes I am. ;D Just starting to learn this because next few years im taking programming classes, just trying to get rid of these errors. (Only new to C++)

What do I change this too?

(Set like this already)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\"

Last edited:

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
No! I mean in the IDE. First of all, don't use the directx as your first program when you start learning programming. Just try to code some simple programs using the visual studio. For example, Just printing your name or performing addition of two numbers is a very great job as I guess you are very new to visual studio! So try them before you hit your head with directx :).

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
So what should i change in my project properties?
Seriously, i rly want to have this so i can learn some directX draw event, i like those nice build-in menus!

Plutiom

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 17, 2013
Does anyone happen to have the install file for this SDK? Microsoft removed it from the downloads on their site.

* Never mind, I didn't understand that all I needed was the Libs and stuff. Thank you

Last edited:

mPulse

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2013
Why there "Microsoft" download link is some "DirectX SDK(November 2008)
123.jpg
Is That "Same" than -04?

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
lol. Im using 'Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)' and yeh its pretty much the same~

sanusbaum

Jun 29, 2014
I still can't get it to work :| I'm on windows 7 64bit, all my games are on steam. I've tried sooo many injectors, and soo many differnet wall hacks, and I can't get it to work! Any ideas on what I coudl try??

Reactions: BenjaminMartin

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Information:
if anyone has installed Visual Studio 2012 or 2013 the DirectX dll's and libs are in the following folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Include\shared\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Lib\winv6.3\um\x86
so if you have that, you just create an 'Emty Project' and the path is set automaticly (if you want to make a .dll -> proj settings, set from .exe to .dll ....)
So in general -> with VS2013 and/or VS2013 you dont need the SDK anymore cause all is in the toolkit, out of d3derr :)

Reactions: BenjaminMartin
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods