Solved menu problem

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

olli

Nov 7, 2012
i searched and tried everything suggested on the forum. foxmccarther's post didn't help since i didn't leave out any !'s. his attachment dll doesn't show up when i inject with AutoInject. everything is linked properly. i tried both the 2010 sdk and the summer 2004 sdk. i tried making the dll 64bit. im on 64bit windows 7. im using vs 2012. fleeps dll doesn't show up after linking everything. my source code looks identical to fleeps, unless im messing something in his videos. it builds successfully and injects but it won't show up after a day of trying everything i can think of.

anyone have any ideas? or can i just follow the cham tutorial and figure out how to make it work without the menu?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
yes. You need to change your hooking function to use 64 bit hooking techniques. and honestly this is a bit more difficult as of right now because its not as well documented.. I found some articles but none simple enough to just copy and paste port over to fleeps tut.

Lycan

Sep 19, 2012
I have the same problem and am also running windows 7 64 bit ...... but additionally...after i inject a 64 bit dll and try running the game the game freezes up and i have to terminate the process...any idea how to fix this??

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
again your on a 64 bit system, 32 bit hooking things end up writing over the code wth random BS cause its not ment for X64 bit ASM language.

olli

Nov 7, 2012
thanks. if i can't figure out 64 hooking, ill just redo it all on a vm lol.

Last edited:

olli

Nov 7, 2012
i've rebuilt the source on a 32bit version of windows 7 and still the same problem. i guess something is wrong again or tf2 is more difficult to work with.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods