Solved memory hack help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

r0man

Jul 24, 2013
Hi,

I'm trying to do simple mem hack that uses writeprocessmemory but im stuck.

Well, firstly I've scanned for a pointer and thats what i have:

View attachment 2044

as you can see i have 4 offsets (i think), and
TLoad.exe + 00ACB194

this tload.exe ... is entrypoint or what? how can i write something to that entrypoint? If i'm wrong tell me what should i do, and give me some code example if you could.

Thanks in advance, im newb.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hi,

I'm trying to do simple mem hack that uses writeprocessmemory but im stuck.

Well, firstly I've scanned for a pointer and thats what i have:

View attachment 2044

as you can see i have 4 offsets (i think), and
TLoad.exe + 00ACB194

this tload.exe ... is entrypoint or what? how can i write something to that entrypoint? If i'm wrong tell me what should i do, and give me some code example if you could.

Thanks in advance, im newb.
tload.exe is actually where the module starts in memory. The entrypoint is something else, which, in this case, you won't need.

You should do it in this order (as long as you don't do it internally, then just call GetCurrentProcess and then directly call WPM)
Enumerate process (EnumerateProcess()) -> Get your process ID -> Call OpenProcess -> Call WriteProcessMemory -> CloseHandle....

BOOL WINAPI WriteProcessMemory(
_In_ HANDLE hProcess,
_In_ LPVOID lpBaseAddress,
_In_ LPCVOID lpBuffer,
_In_ SIZE_T nSize,
_Out_ SIZE_T *lpNumberOfBytesWritten
);

As HANDLE in WriteProcessMemory you use the retrieved handle through OpenProcess, the LPVOID BaseAddress is the address you want to write to, the Buffer can be a pointer to e.g. a value you defined. nSize is the number of bytes you're writing (for int it's 4) and as the last argument just make 0

Do this video:

Last edited by a moderator:

r0man

Jul 24, 2013
Enumerate process (EnumerateProcess()) -> Get your process ID -> Call OpenProcess -> Call WriteProcessMemory -> CloseHandle....
I've used something like
FindWindow>GetWindowThreadProcessId>OpenProcess> then write to memory and then CloseHandle (i've reinstalled my system and forgot to copy my codes //fail)

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?3581-Release-C-Trainer-Class[/QUOTE]
thanks for this, gonna check it as fast as i install msvs and shits on my computer

and regarding to the topic again, i wasn't sure what lpBaseAddress exactly is since im not familiar with offsets and shit.

Anyways thanks, but don't close this thread, because probaly i'll ask something new soon I believe

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I've used something like
FindWindow>GetWindowThreadProcessId>OpenProcess> then write to memory and then CloseHandle (i've reinstalled my system and forgot to copy my codes //fail)
Yes you can also do it with FindWindow and GetWindowThreadProcessId. Or even both, process name and window title. The trainer class only supports process name though.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods