Community Member of the Quarter: Q1&Q2 2015

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Gather round hackers and slackers(ahem get to work!) today I reinstate the Member of the Quarter module with the blessing of it's creator c5, so thanks to him for his concept and hard work!

I will take nominations for the Member of the Quarter based on their posts January-July of 2015. Name a member and a brief reason why you nominate them and I will create a poll and then the voting begins!

[SIZE=+2]It's time to figure out who of us has been the most popular, most helpful, most useful and just the best GuidedHacker in the first half of 2015[/SIZE]

But for this, we need your help!

Please nominate your choice for MotQ by replying below!

Rules:
  • One vote/nomination per account/IP!
  • You can't vote for yourself!
  • You may not sell your vote!

Now that you have learned the rules, get to voting (just post the username and why, if you feel like sharing why he/she should win the title, below!)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the prizes:

The winner, who will be announced on September 1st will get:

• Unexplainable honor!
  • Title, according to the competition ie. "MotQ2015" with trophy
  • Love and admiration from other members!
  • An autographed picture of Fleep(maybe!)
  • Stunning virtual cup!

This is what the cup looks like:

Good luck!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I nominate till0sch. He has been a great help to me when I was starting to learn, and even now he has still been a great help. His contributions to GH have all been useful in guiding people in learning.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Get your nomination in, I will post a poll soon!

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I'd like to vote(and thank) rN' . He has been so helpful to me with some of my retarded baby questions in the process of swapping techniques from internal to external. He knows what he's talking about and can backup everything he explains.

mPulse

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2013
I nominate till0sch. He has been a great help to me when I was starting to learn, and even now he has still been a great help. His contributions to GH have all been useful in guiding people in learning.
You took my words :)

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
i vote Spock. He's very knowledgeable and has helped a lot of people, myself included, learning different hacking techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.