Game Name
Medieval Dynasty
Anticheat
None
How long you been coding/hacking?
1 Year
Coding Language
Assembly
Hey everyone, I am trying to get myself some stuff done with Cheat Engine over this game, I'm not sure how exactly to backtrace myself from that memcpy stuff, I tried looking at this thread: Guide - Unreal Engine Game Hacking

No luck for me, since I am quite new to UE4 general hacking. If someone can guide me through a bit more on what I should try to find in order to get some scripts it would be greatly appreciated.

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
Hey everyone, I am trying to get myself some stuff done with Cheat Engine over this game, I'm not sure how exactly to backtrace myself from that memcpy stuff, I tried looking at this thread: Guide - Unreal Engine Game Hacking

No luck for me, since I am quite new to UE4 general hacking. If someone can guide me through a bit more on what I should try to find in order to get some scripts it would be greatly appreciated.
what are you trying to achieve in MD?

Sxynix

Sep 27, 2020
I found Stamina, trying to see what accessing it, all I got in return is two instructions which leads me to a VCRUNTIME Memcpy.

1601210528536.png
1601210535654.png

I'm not sure at all how to backtrace this, I tried but no success.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
check the call stack or do break and trace

Sxynix

Sep 27, 2020
check the call stack or do break and trace
Yea, I actually followed Chris's video on back-tracing, I can't say it really works on this specific game, trying to find alternatives but not sure really.

What if I find x,y,z, could that lead me to the PlayerBase and from there I should find anything I need in the structure?

Chucky

Troublemaker
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 23, 2018
What if I find x,y,z, could that lead me to the PlayerBase and from there I should find anything I need in the structure?
Of course you can, but the instruction can be shared (and copied (VCR)).

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods