Solved Manually Reversing Pointers

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Ok so i'm a complete noob at assembly but I know the basics, I want to know if it's possible to figure out a player base by strictly looking at the assembly. I tried checking out the trace instructions feature in cheat engine, but I can't really understand it all.

so the address at rbx + 954 is my health address. How do I get to the playerbase from here? lol.
rbx gets replaced a few instructions down: mov rbx,[rsp+68] by something on the stack it looks like. I'm not sure if i'm doing any of this right though :KappaRoss:

btw spoilertag fail :fleep:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
If health is a member variable of the player class, then 0x954 is the healthoffset from that class, and RBX holds the "playerbase address" If that is not a static address you need to search for that address as hex in cheat engine to find a pointer to it

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Last edited:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
> See what writes to instruction
See movss [rbx + 954]

> Show instruction in disassembly
Set a breakpoint/take the value that rbx was before ( cheat engine shows you in the writes/accesses window )

search for that value, see where it gets written, repeat

if you meant you wanted to do this without "find out what XXX", then that doesnt matter, because all it is, is a breakpoint on write/read+write

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods