Jan 13, 2016
I have a loader coded in c#

I want to use it to load dll from memory / manual mapping

example

private void Load(byte[] Data)
{
Inject(Data,"some.exe");
}

I have seen some librarys and codes that do this in c# or even c++ but they werent for 64bit.

any tips/ ideas?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
There is almost no difference between loading an x64 or an x86 PE. Just make sure you are using a 64-bit integer as relocation delta and when doing the base relocation also check the flag for IMAGE_REL_BASED_DIR64.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loset

Trump Tier Donator
Jan 13, 2016
Вroihon;41231 said:
There is almost no difference between loading an x64 or an x86 PE. Just make sure you are using a 64-bit integer as relocation delta and when doing the base relocation also check the flag for IMAGE_REL_BASED_DIR64.
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?7650-C-Injection-Library-(JLibrary-Fixed)

I think that is the problem in this lib.. it crashes the target process when it trys to load dependencies

to be more specific
this line
C++:
uint num2 = WinAPI.RunThread(hProcess, ptr2, 0, 0x1388);
in file ManualMap.cs

I just dont understand how exactly to fix it

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?7650-C-Injection-Library-(JLibrary-Fixed)

I think that is the problem in this lib.. it crashes the target process when it trys to load dependencies

to be more specific
this line
C++:
uint num2 = WinAPI.RunThread(hProcess, ptr2, 0, 0x1388);
in file ManualMap.cs

I just dont understand how exactly to fix it
I don't know your lib / copy pasted code m8. Either you post your whole code and/or you post the manual mapping library/code you're using. As I said there's almost no difference between x86/x64. If you have a manual mapping function for x86 you can update it for x64 super easily with the patches I mentioned.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods