Solved Making My First Hack: Stuck before I even started

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

cwoelfle

Jun 30, 2017
Hey everyone, recently I started a project to make my own trigger bot for Rainbow Six Seige. However when I try to figure out what writes to a particular address the program crashes. I am assuming that this is a anti reverse engineering tactic that the game is using to make it as hard on me as possible to start hacking the game. Does anyone have any articles or videos explaining how to get around the anti reverse engineering tactics put in place by game developers?

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Are you using the VEH debugger? If not then change this setting (I'm assuming you're using Cheat Engine):
Edit → Settings → Debugger Options → Debugger Method → Use VEH Debugger
If you can't select VEH just restart Cheat Engine and change the setting before attaching to a process.

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Hey everyone, recently I started a project to make my own trigger bot for Rainbow Six Seige. However when I try to figure out what writes to a particular address the program crashes. I am assuming that this is a anti reverse engineering tactic that the game is using to make it as hard on me as possible to start hacking the game. Does anyone have any articles or videos explaining how to get around the anti reverse engineering tactics put in place by game developers?
Are you even bypassing battleye or playing offline? Otherwise battleye is just gonna block the stuff you want to do hacking related.

cwoelfle

Jun 30, 2017
Are you even bypassing battleye or playing offline? Otherwise battleye is just gonna block the stuff you want to do hacking related.
At the moment I am currently focusing on making a hack for seige offline modes. Such as situations and lone wolf terrorist hunt. I will tackle getting around anti cheat when I figure out reverse engineering and coding the hacks first.

Baby steps, you know what I mean.

To get around battle eye stopping me from attaching to the game I disable the service. But their seems to be some other mechanism in place to stop me from finding the memory addresses I want to manipulate.

cwoelfle

Jun 30, 2017
Are you using the VEH debugger? If not then change this setting (I'm assuming you're using Cheat Engine):
Edit → Settings → Debugger Options → Debugger Method → Use VEH Debugger
If you can't select VEH just restart Cheat Engine and change the setting before attaching to a process.
I did this and it seems to have resolved the issue. Thank you for your help. Really appreciate it.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods