Solved Making cheat undetected?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

IzzyMichiel

May 29, 2016
Hello,

I am working on my own csgo hack.
Now I also want to use write memory.
Will my hack be detected? And how can I make my hack undetected?
I heard if you want to make a hack for vac games that your hack is always undetected until allot of people gonna use it...? Also I heard you can use a driver but what is a driver and how can I make it and implement it in my hack?

Thanks,
IzzyMichiel

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello,

I am working on my own csgo hack.
Now I also want to use write memory.
Will my hack be detected? And how can I make my hack undetected?
I heard if you want to make a hack for vac games that your hack is always undetected until allot of people gonna use it...? Also I heard you can use a driver but what is a driver and how can I make it and implement it in my hack?

Thanks,
IzzyMichiel
I have moved your thread to the Anti Cheat section, which I recommend you read, especially this thread

Drivers run in kernel mode, so if the anti cheat is usermode, you can do things to it or hide from it and the AC can't do shit to stop you. It's 1337 stuff so good luck with that :)

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-bypass-vac-valve-anti-cheat-info.8125/

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/kernel-mode-drivers-info-for-anticheat-bypass.11325/

Last edited:

wolf22j

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 19, 2014
Writing memory is slightly easier to get detected with, but only because values you change can easily be monitored from the server side. As long as you are careful about what you are changing, you will be as safe as reading. If you are writing to your viewAngles, be sure to normalize your angles before your write them after your calculations, and don't change console variables like sv_cheats and r_drawothermodels, otherwise you will get an untrusted ban

IzzyMichiel

May 29, 2016
Writing memory is slightly easier to get detected with, but only because values you change can easily be monitored from the server side. As long as you are careful about what you are changing, you will be as safe as reading. If you are writing to your viewAngles, be sure to normalize your angles before your write them after your calculations, and don't change console variables like sv_cheats and r_drawothermodels, otherwise you will get an untrusted ban
Okay, cool! So my hack will be undetected just if you have your own coded?

Thanks,
IzzyMichiel

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods