Solved Making cheat for CS:GO. Question about VAC detection

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

crnbreakk

Jan 23, 2015
Hello,
I am making a cheat for CS:GO. I have some question about anti-cheat.

1. If I only read the memory (RPM), it never be detected by VAC or other anti-cheat like SMAC?
Of course assuming that it is private cheat so just about 5 to10 ppl using it.

2. Writing SetViewAngle to memory via WPM is safe? It never write to other sector but SetViewAngle.

I think just reading the memory is pretty safe but I am not sure it NEVER be detected...

Last edited:

Xerozus

Nov 28, 2013
As far as i know you can write to every game's function without a ban (like xray, setviewangle, particles and so on)
And of course if it is only rpm it should be pretty safe. (Unless you make it public)
Have never experienced any ban :D

Coco Pommel

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 19, 2012
1. Don't use public or C&P code(Because AntiCheats do signature scans, Kinda like Anti Virus programs do.), And you should be safe. (Also obfuscate, Encrypt your hack and add some security measures so it can't get leaked so easily.)
2. Writing SetViewAngle is safe, But if you want to be extra cautious you could just use mouse_event.

Last edited:

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
What about internal hacks?
Do all these tips also work there?
Or is there something else one should know when writing an internal hack?

Coco Pommel

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 19, 2012
What about internal hacks?
Do all these tips also work there?
Or is there something else one should know when writing an internal hack?
Yes same thing is for internal hacks, Use 'unique' hooks, code and a undetected injector n you should be fine.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Yes same thing is for internal hacks, Use 'unique' hooks, code and a undetected injector n you should be fine.
Afaik VAC scans for loaded dlls etc, so when using a normal injector and an empty dll I'll get a ban...
But if I use a manual map injector with the same dll it'll be undetected? Is that correct?

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
The problem with this question is that your asking to create a undetected hack in just one day. It takes time. It takes skill. It takes time. Wait, did I say that already?

What your asking is only one of many many, many factors that you need to worry about.

You need to also worry about your code and injection method (external/internal).

My suggestion to you is to look at pubic sources, learn how they work. Learn why they are bad (Because I've been looking at CS:GO sources recently that are public too, and trust me...they are bad.)

There are SO MANY ways to do things, but people restrict themselves.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Afaik VAC scans for loaded dlls etc, so when using a normal injector and an empty dll I'll get a ban...
But if I use a manual map injector with the same dll it'll be undetected? Is that correct?
No, that is not correct. Lots of legit programs inject dll's. If it has something that is obviously related to cheating then yes, ban. If VAC can't figure out what it is it gets sent back to the VAC team for a manual analysis (and then ban). So there is no one cure for avoiding bans, you have to think about multiple avenues of detection to stand a chance (or you know, just keep it private ;) )

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods