Solved Making A Hack Undetected

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

iloveufleep

Oct 5, 2012
Hello, I would like know how i make my hack keep undetected, 'cause only menu hack is already detected! Thanks!

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
There's a lot of different Anti-cheat systems out there, some more high tech than
others. First step to bypassing a games anti-cheat is obviously to find out what it
is, and if possible get a hold of the source code for it (these things leak to the
public much more often than you think). Then you can also do some research on
it or check out this section of the forums to see if anyone's posted how they got
around it. https://guidedhacking.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Anti-cheat. If no one
has posted there, and you didn't find any information while researching... Start
a new thread here and I'm sure a few people in the community (including myself)
would do our best to help you out.

Last edited:

iloveufleep

Oct 5, 2012
I want a anti-cheat for nProtect GameGuard, and what seems is that not have a method anti-cheat for nProtect there.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I want a anti-cheat for nProtect GameGuard, and what seems is that not have a method anti-cheat for nProtect there.
All comes down to what your hack is doing.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Best way? Don't use it.
Very helpful. Anyways, in the case that c5 is right, which
newly found evidence tells me he is. What is it that your
hack does, and could you upload the source? If not,
this is understandable.

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
The best ways to bypass Antihacks...

if the antihack has a heartbeat -
Find the Hack check for function and make them away return false, or find a way to emulate the heartbeat

if the antihack has a Driver (.sys file) -
Prehook the Kernal with your own driver and pass the Antihack a false table start, send normal functions (the ones your ok with the Antihack knowing about) to the values the antihack adds to the table

if the antihack doesnt have a heartbeat or a driver -
run the game in Ollydbg and use a referenced string search to search for any strings that that come up when the antihack detects your hack, and follow them to where the antihack tells the game if your hacking, and go JMP and NOP crazy on that thing :p

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods