Solved Making a bot. I have pointers, what next?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
May 9, 2017
Hello, I recently decided I wanted to make a simple bot for a game.
My goal is to have this bot be able to walk to people and spam attack. I have no experience with this, so simple is better for now.
I don't have very much programming experience. I've done a bit of Java for a college class. I've made a few unity games with the help of C#, as well as two C# classes. And I've made a simple command line program in python.

I have pointers showing me things like my players position, health, stamina, ect. As well as what direction I'm facing.
I don't have anything showing enemy positions yet, but I figure that won't be all too much different from what I've done so far.

This game is very simple, so my logic will look something like:
  • If I have enough health, choose a target. (Tab key will find the closest target automatically)
  • Check targets health to see if it's low enough for me to fight.
  • Walk up to target. (Again, one button)
  • Attack until it's dead.
  • Repeat

Where do I go from here? For example, I don't know how to read memory values from my program. I can easily find them in CE, but I don't know how to add it to a C# variable for example.
Also, the game I'm using is hella outdated and has no sort of anti-cheat or anything like that to get in the way, this is mostly for learning purposes.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
First of all, welcome to the GH!

Do these tutorials:

Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

Cheat Engine Tut 1

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Those videos I believe come with a memory class so you don't have to worry about making your own yet if you don't want to.
If you're going to be sticking it out with C#, then I recommend checking out pinvoke.net: the interop wiki!
It's going to be an invaluable resource when it comes to having to work with the Windows API.
Sending keystrokes and mouse events can all be reproduced using either the WinAPI or figuring out how the game itself processes input.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 9, 2017
Thank you, I was looking through those videos last night and they explain everything quite well. I'll have to go through them a few times.
From everything I'm reading I feel like it would be worthwhile to (attempt to) get familiar with c++. Scary, but I think I'll work on that before attempting to actually make anything.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been here less than 24 hours and I've already learned a ton, great website. And for the keystroke input, this shouldn't be much of a problem. The game itself has a macro system far more extensive than anything modern games offer. Back when this game was actually played there were macros that could do everything I'm wanting to do except reliable movements.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I've been here less than 24 hours and I've already learned a ton, great website.
Welcome to GH! Spend a couple weeks on C++, do those tuts that Traxin linked and if you need any help just drop us a line

pamita

Aug 14, 2017
Can I make a bot by calling game function ?? simply find a nearby monster and attack it or auto use potions, can anyone lead me a point to make it ? Sorry for my bad English

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Can I make a bot by calling game function ?? simply find a nearby monster and attack it or auto use potions, can anyone lead me a point to make it ? Sorry for my bad English
Yes. You should really browse the forum and our youtube and see what is available. Here is a 3 part series on calling game functions by Traxin

pamita

Aug 14, 2017
Already done with those videos, but I'm completely a noob, I can't do it with other functions, try to search many times but don't have much tutorials like that. Can you plan to make some tutorials about making a bot ? Again, sorry for my bad English

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Already done with those videos, but I'm completely a noob, I can't do it
3 video tutorials aren't enough for you to do just 1 thing? You're either not experienced enough or not trying hard enough. Make more tutorials? I think 3 are enough. Make a tutorial on making bots? No, this is a learn to hack games community, if you just learn to hack using our tutorials it is obvious how to make bots, it's the same thing just different. If you're a noob you shouldn't be making a bot or trying to call game functions, you're just wasting your time.

Everyone on this forum who is good at hacking followed these steps:

Learn Cheat Engine
Learn C++
Make Simple Console Hack trainers
Learn more Reversing Engineering
Make an aimbot
Learn hooking and calling game functions
Make an ESP
Learn Windows Internals
Learn anti-debug
Bypass anti cheat

Everyone who does not follow those steps is missing the necessary knowledge and experience to advance to the next level and will be frustrated and disappointed

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods