Solved Make a Hack

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NachoModding

Nobleman
Aug 31, 2017
Hey Guys, i´m new here.

I want to make a hack for CSGO and wanted to know is it easy to be banned?
My 2 th question, can i get banned if i play on servers wich VAC is disabled?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hey Guys, i´m new here.

I want to make a hack for CSGO and wanted to know is it easy to be banned?
My 2 th question, can i get banned if i play on servers wich VAC is disabled?
Easy to get banned if you share your hack or use public source code. Write it all from scratch and don't share it and you're 90% safe. You will not get vacbanned on servers that have VAC disabled.

We have extensive information on VAC here: Guide - How To Bypass VAC Valve Anti Cheat Info

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks ^^
I hope the tutorials from GH are safe ^^
If you copy and paste from these tutorials you will probably be detected as signatures have been built for these source codes. There are thousands and thousands of people that have used hacks using these source codes. Learn to hack using our tutorials for single player bot match. Then write your own hack from scratch for multiplayer and you're good to go

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods