Question Make a hack while recording?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

bhupesh

Dank Tier Donator
Sep 9, 2012
Hello, I have a request:
This goes out for anyone...
If your working on a hack, I request you to record you making the hack so the people who don't actually know what they are doing oftenly, can see how/what you do and find out where you get the sources, etc from.
Well hope anyone can finish the task so the people with less experience in coding will know what to do/what to start off with.
Thanks!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Meh, might do it at some point if I get a chance to get on a good PC heh.

keto

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 25, 2013
and find out where you get the sources, etc from.
eh? not everyone is copy pasting and those who are good or those who try to be good, do not C+P :x

bhupesh

Dank Tier Donator
Sep 9, 2012
eh? not everyone is copy pasting and those who are good or those who try to be good, do not C+P :x
Don´t appreciate the attitude..
Either you do it or you don´t.
If you do not have anything good to say gtfo out of my thread.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Dude, i got no vibe of an attitude from his post, that's not the kind of post that you should make in order to get a positive response in the first place...

All he's saying is that there is a demographic of people who do not "Get sources" from places and instead code it from scratch, I have no clue how you took that offensively

Edit for OT : i've streamed for a little while so there's a slight build up of vods at livecoding.tv/rhythmparadox/videos

Follow me if you want ( #Sellout ) i've got no set streaming times i just stream whenever i feel like it

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What is different about this request than the 200 videos we currently have on youtube that record a person making hacks?

bhupesh

Dank Tier Donator
Sep 9, 2012
Rake;37934 said:
What is different about this request than the 200 videos we currently have on youtube that record a person making hacks?
A big difference.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
are you going to explain what the difference is?

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
This would be interesting if more people did this i would like to see there process on how they would approach something not like a tutorial more like a speed code if that's a thing something like this <video>
Off to make scripts and recording begins! :D

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
meh, i wouldn't recommend youtube videos like that for this purpose, most of them are just copying code from a second screen or something, don't really see how that's helpful. You'd probably want to find someone streaming game hacking so you can see it from scratch.

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
meh, i wouldn't recommend youtube videos like that for this purpose, most of them are just copying code from a second screen or something, don't really see how that's helpful. You'd probably want to find someone streaming game hacking so you can see it from scratch.
Virtualcoder(video above) does not copy codenz, everything he does is from scratch :p

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods