Solved LoopFunction Xigncode

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

steb

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 16, 2016
Any idea how to hide loopfunction from xigncode3?
literally no answer from google xd

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Rake;46410 said:
what does this mean?
Either "LoopFunction" is some uber haxxing tool I've never heard of or he's referring to spooky while loops. Not sure.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
reminds me of Einstein making fun of quantum mechanics when he calls quantum entanglement/non-locality "spooky action at a distance"

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
hell, just create your own thread and xigncode wont see it - if you want hack a specific game e.g. ue3 games - hook postrender of ue3 .. (game-class functions !!!)
xigncode3 is just a module which gets loaded by a game .. nothing special at all , its no comparison to EAC etc which have a driver :p

btw most anticheats suck in case of making your own driver and read/write from there
means your dll sends a request to your driver which reads memory and sends the result back to your module etc

and if you know e.g. that the xc3 like in ava doesnt use heartbeat (cuz their are poor nd stupid) you can just let the startup return by placing a byte-patch

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
hell, just create your own thread and xigncode wont see it - if you want hack a specific game e.g. ue3 games - hook postrender of ue3 .. (game-class functions !!!)
xigncode3 is just a module which gets loaded by a game .. nothing special at all , its no comparison to EAC etc which have a driver :p

btw most anticheats suck in case of making your own driver and read/write from there
means your dll sends a request to your driver which reads memory and sends the result back to your module etc

and if you know e.g. that the xc3 like in ava doesnt use heartbeat (cuz their are poor nd stupid) you can just let the startup return by placing a byte-patch
But Xigncode has it's own driver. A bad one though. It only protects the game process from being attached to (probably ObRegisterCallback or something similar) and tries to close already existing handles.
Games which don't use the heartbeat system are fucked anyway. That's true.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Вroihon;46787 said:
But Xigncode has it's own driver. A bad one though. It only protects the game process from being attached to (probably ObRegisterCallback or something similar) and tries to close already existing handles.
Games which don't use the heartbeat system are fucked anyway. That's true.
wtf you talking man, xigncode 3 has no driver - maybe a newer version but 3 doesnt (wrote full emulator ... i gues i would have noticed if something like that would have happened ;D ). and nah thats how EAC works haha, means with RegisterCallback ... pretty bad actualy since all you need to do is hooking the callback-list by setting a dummy function into it :p so .. ya thats lame too actualy if you know what to do :eek:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
wtf you talking man, xigncode 3 has no driver - maybe a newer version but 3 doesnt (wrote full emulator ... i gues i would have noticed if something like that would have happened ;D ). and nah thats how EAC works haha, means with RegisterCallback ... pretty bad actualy since all you need to do is hooking the callback-list by setting a dummy function into it :p so .. ya thats lame too actualy if you know what to do :eek:
Xigncode has a driver called xhunter1 if I recall correctly. Maybe it's not even implemented in all xigncode versions (just like the heartbeat). But I know for a fact that all xigncode protected games I messed with were protected by the driver (which gets started in the xigncode module). And said driver uses ObRegisterCallback to fire on object creation. It filters all process access rights except for PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION if I recall correctly.
For the module detection xigncode relies on kernel data aswell. But that's most likely NtQueryVirtualMemory from usermode.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Вroihon;46803 said:
Xigncode has a driver called xhunter1 if I recall correctly. Maybe it's not even implemented in all xigncode versions (just like the heartbeat). But I know for a fact that all xigncode protected games I messed with were protected by the driver (which gets started in the xigncode module). And said driver uses ObRegisterCallback to fire on object creation. It filters all process access rights except for PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION if I recall correctly.
For the module detection xigncode relies on kernel data aswell. But that's most likely NtQueryVirtualMemory from usermode.
well then the newer version might do, either way i never saw it in 3 before o_O - its actualy not even worth to worry about since i basicly already described how to bypass that by replacing the func ptr's haha & ye you dont need to explain me the rings, neither kernel stuff, since i do it myself :) well i go sleep now

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
well then the newer version might do, either way i never saw it in 3 before o_O - its actualy not even worth to worry about since i basicly already described how to bypass that by replacing the func ptr's haha & ye you dont need to explain me the rings, neither kernel stuff, since i do it myself :) well i go sleep now
I'm not explaining it for/to you (only) but to anyone who reads this thread and might not be familiar with rings at all. Have a good night.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Wow just reading the discussion is freakin interesting.
Why don't you guys make a neat thread about that? :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods