Intro Looking for sympathizers / Suche Gleichgesinnte

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

dscheksn

Silenced
Dec 15, 2014
Hello, (wer den Text nicht versteht darf sich trotzdem melden, hab nur kein Bock zu übersetzen) <english people ignore this

i am 22 years old, from Germany and studying software engineering. I am a very friendly guy who´s very interested in hacking and coding but i miss one or more companion/s who can make life easier while creating hacks.
For communication i would use Skype or Tamspeak 3.
As a consequence of many years of gaming and hacking i i am looking for some guy/s or girl/s who are interested in creating hacks with me. I am quite a newbie but i learn very fast. Until now i only used hacks from others for a variety of games like

- Tactical Ops (Nickname: H00KER)
- World of Warcraft
- Battlefield 3 and 4
- Trackmania Nations Forever

Of course it would be nice if you are already very advanced in creating hacks for games but its not mandatory. I just need some help while in game or when coding because when i am alone in some server with random people you can´t concentrate on finding values because of tumult.

How do i imagine my work with you?

Well for an example,
we create an instance of the game where only both or more of us are playing while finding values.
while i am looking for ammo values you can look for the health value.
while i create an gui option for ammo you can create the part for the health.
i hope you get what i mean? Instead of doing all by my own dividing the work into 2 or more people makes it easier and of course i hope to learn things from you.

Games i want to hack:
#1 "Arma 3"
#2 "Watch Dogs"
#3 "Any other game where you can create an esp, aimbot or money"

My knowledge so far
- Java
- finding exact values with cheat engine and change them (non static values)
- pointer scan with cheat engine

If you are interested reply here i will look here constantly for any person interested at least once a week.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Ihr werdet euch nur gegenseitig auf den Füßen stehen, wenn du deinen ersten Hack selbst geschrieben hast wirst du wissen warum.
Generell codet man sowas lieber selbst, weil jeder die Probleme anders angeht.

You really need to learn C++ and a bit of ASM in order to learn gamehacking.
If you never wrote an aimbot yourself I'd highly recommend you to this first.
This way you will know where the "problems" are.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
We are certainly willing to help you here, but I'm not exactly sure if anyone will help on Skype or Teamspeak. As Liduen said, start learning some C++ and ASM (and not just a little, a LOT). You most likely won't find someone here to teach one on one.

There are a lot of resources here for you to begin learning C++, as well as where to go once you've finished that.

Also, Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here!

dscheksn

Silenced
Dec 15, 2014
Well ok thanks for your replies so i will try to improve my skills by myself. If i manage to finish a hack i will upload it here so you can rate it =)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Tactical Ops! I used to play that for many many years

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Well ok thanks for your replies so i will try to improve my skills by myself. If i manage to finish a hack i will upload it here so you can rate it =)
Finally, someone with the right attitude! Give that man a medal!

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
- Tactical Ops (Nickname: H00KER)
- World of Warcraft
- Battlefield 3 and 4
- Trackmania Nations Forever

we create an instance of the game where only both or more of us are playing while finding values.
while i am looking for ammo values you can look for the health value.
while i create an gui option for ammo you can create the part for the health.
i hope you get what i mean? Instead of doing all by my own dividing the work into 2 or more people makes it easier and of course i hope to learn things from you.
Reverse engineering is more than finding health and ammo values and patching this values won't work in every online game.
The next important step is what do you wan't. Internal or External? If you're going to write an internal cheat you need good knowledege in your language and debugging your applications. You also need ASM skills to reverse specific features(in Counter-Strike example: engine prediction, perfect auto wall, ...)
Otherwise if you're going to write an external cheat you should write your own process header because the header from fleep is vor VAC known. They made a signature for it and blacklisted the sig.
And also it's hard to find the right people because for me it seems that you're not really experienced in the cheating scene. You should get more knowledege in the scene befor you create a developer(no offense!)
If you have any questions about the Battlefield engine (Frostbite 2 / 3) you can ask me or add me in Skype( EC.ReactiioN ). I'm from germany too :b
Best regards

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods