Solved Looking for Offset

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDompii

Nov 4, 2015
Hey Guys,
2 Weeks ago i have received source code for a Heroes Of Newerth - Hack from my friend, He's very busy coming up weeks and asked me to update it myself.
The hack doesn't work properly at the moment because of problems regarding offsets that has probably changed after Hon had an update.
I am a rookie programmer in java and have no experience with offsets / c++ / c#.
Past weeks i've been trying to learn the code but i'm hopeless at the moment.

While trying to learn i've crossed a youtube video from solaire and that's how i found out about this community.
I've seen amazing work here done by all of u and i was hoping someone could have a look and guide me in how i could update the hack.

Thank you! I appreciate any kind of help or guidance.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Some More information
-------------------------------------------------------------
The visibility function seems broken so i tried debugging it and checking the values.

Clearly Faction is broken because it's value is 0
It seems like the Offset part is wrong and i need to find a new offset in the binary file.
I have no idea how i could do this because i'm completely inexperienced.

- Salim

Last edited:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
The best that I can say of it is learn the basics of C++ (If that's what it's written in), and then skim through trying to find where the offsets and stuff are.

You'll have to get the offsets just like I said in the video. If it has multiple offsets, just repeat the offset gathering process, but select "Find out what accesses this address", and then click the one that says Find out what accesses this pointer.

Other than that, there's not much more advice I can give. If you're that inexperienced, it's going to be really tough for you to update the hack yourself.

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Last edited by a moderator:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
he needs to find m_uiTeamID in the IUnitEntity class, whatchumean, bro?

Anywho, if you're lucky there are strings in the binary like in source engine games, try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods