Off Topic Looking for new laptop

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
So im looking for a new laptop specifically for programming/development and maybe some virtualization. Gonna dual boot linux with it too. I was looking at the dell XPS15 but can't find one with 16 gigs of ram. I want an i7 too with 2-2.5 ghz. Dont really care too much about the graphics card, I want it to be pretty slim and portable. Maybe im asking too much in a laptop, because I cant find anything close to what i want. Most of the XPS ones are touchscreen too which i think is cancer. You guys have any suggestions?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yeah honestly I get touch screens at the shop all the time, half the people don't know it and the other half know it is a touch screen but don't use it. And it raises the price of a laptop 100-200$.

Laptops are expensive and prone to failure but I know people need them for portabilit but I just can't recommend a laptop because:

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
There's a lot of options! Even more because you're located in the states.

I don't know that many US sites, because I live in Europe and we are forced to buy "locally" (customs and all that), but I know a couple of options.

Have you thought about those sites where you can choose a laptop model and most of your own parts?

You should have a look at the following laptop manufacturers/website:
1. Gigabyte's laptops
2. https://www.shopvenom.com/
3. https://www.mysn.de (Don't know if you have issues with customs in the states)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods