Solved Looking for advice in creation of Rust Aimbot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Xefferman

Oct 17, 2016
I'm interested in writing an aimbot for the game Rust.

Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as far as:
How I should start, what things to research, which programing language would be best to use, what things to avoid, what programs I will need.. any walkthrough that would particularly fit this project? Something I can start with, learn and build on?.. etc...

I've been using Sublime to the the majority of my coding.

I know that rust uses VAC / EAC as it's primary hack detection method. How can I avoid detection? What would be a good place to start in order to learn how to avoid detection and keep my hack up to date? What are some ways one might bypass these two detection methods?

I'm not trying to go overboard here. No ESP, no jumphack, nothing like that.

Just Aimbot.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Last edited:

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
1st thing you going to want to do is learn to "program" it does not matter what language you learn it with but you need to learn how to program, then once you can write an application that reads stuff from text file and it can sort and order stuff then you can learn a language i recommend C++ or C# then after that you going to want to learn about data structures then only if and when you do these things can you then properly code cheats.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
To put it bluntly, if you've not programmed game cheats before, you really shouldn't think about touching EAC

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods