Solved LOL Glitch found. [Visual Studio - VB Way]

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

emilo0212

Silenced
Aug 19, 2013
Hello people! Just, today i found out that there was a glitch going on with League of legends (LOL).

Bassicly, it's done to people that streams. When they start a battle, and they are in the match, you grab their Summoner name, from before, which you would be able to see, while he loads to find a game. When he joins the game, and he plays, you just spam the "ADD" button with he's name. So, you just keep add him as friend, for like 10 minutes, VERY fast. So, when he's game is over (Victory/Defeat) He'll see that he got about 1000 friend requests, and the client will shutdown, for timeout. So, now, what i ask for is a bit help to get this work. I want to make a tool out of this, but i've never done anything like this to a MMO or RPG what ever this game is, i likely dont know where to start, i dont know how to find that specific memory, i mean, to add a friend, you got to press on "Show friends" and then "Add friends". I don't have ANY idea how i am supposed to find those memory's and keep it spam with some sort of textbox as summoner name. Can anyone help me? I am working in Visual Studio 2012, but i likely go the VB way, since i havn't yet begun with C++. Thx again!

emilo0212

Silenced
Aug 19, 2013
Hey, it's a experience. I wanna learn by hacking/coding. That's a experience for me right? I just need someone to give me advise and help, that's the websites title: Guidedhacking :)

Plz, don't comment anything else, if it isn't relevant.

emilo0212

Silenced
Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for anwsering. I will try your way to do it, and keep you updated if anything would happend. Thanks for the help !

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods