Solved LoadLibraryA

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Sup guys. Autodll inject works fine except one small problem (everything here is in assembly). When i call LoadLibraryA in olly it automatically translates it to CALL number. After computer restart this number changes so CALL calls any other useless function instead loadlibrary. Then i tried to get the pointer to the functionby copying it from other call, where others dll are loaded with same API. The pointer also changed after restart. What now? :mad:

edgar

Dec 30, 2012
GetProcAddressA(GetModuleHandleA("kernel32.dll"),"LoadLibraryA"))

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
It translates to the address from import address table? Just a wild guess, I'm not sure what are you trying to achieve.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
i want to assemble call to loadlibrary to make it work every restart. yeah something with imports...

Last edited:

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
But still i would need to use the same method to find getmodulehandlea and getprocaddressa

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
But still i would need to use the same method to find getmodulehandlea and getprocaddressa
You want to code the whole injector in assembly? Look up the web for it, it has been done quite a few times before :)

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
lol no. I want just to call loadlibrarya. Thats all. Patch few lines of app

PUSH dllname << its ok
CALL LoadLibraryA << and this address always changes!!!!
JMP back to program << its also good

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods