Solved loader

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Splaze

Jul 1, 2013
Hey guys,

so i'm working on a hack loader right now, with MySQL, and HWID ;)

but the funny thing is... with the MySQL it connects to the database and finds where to find the username and password.

For example username is: Smiley
and the password (you use this password to log in at the forum): donut

But when i try to use this password in my hack loader it doesn't allow me to log in, because in the database it doesn't say that my password is donut well it says but in a long way of a code somthing like this: 3124dfsfr3fsdvcx3r34r (Just smashed my keyboard)..

MD5 or something... is this code called..

The code is in Visual Basic, because that was the easiest way to do a HWID and MySQ connectionL.

My question is: How can I make anything that I can just use the password donut and the program now, okay let's convert that to MD5 or something and it works..

Thank you,

Splaze

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Yeah, you have to hash the password donut and then send the hash to the server. Search for VB MD5 or something, should find something about it.

You have the hash the password the same way that the forum does. you can find the hashing function in the php files on your server, just grep md5 or sha to find it. you should also lock people out after failed attempts and limit time between connection attempts

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/pay-cheat-loader-distribution-security.14312/

Last edited by a moderator:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I always thought you could get hacked when using MySQL.. I thought through GET or even POST method it was much safer?!

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I always thought you could get hacked when using MySQL.. I thought through GET or even POST method it was much safer?!
Also with any weaksauce like MD5 you will definately get hacked, look into password salting as well which will increase security and prevent Dictionary/Rainbow attacks.

Fleep

Splaze

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks for letting me know!

Also with any weaksauce like MD5 you will definately get hacked, look into password salting as well which will increase security and prevent Dictionary/Rainbow attacks.

Fleep
Thanks for letting me know Fleep!!

Really appreciate your comments :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods