Linux OS

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TYPEX

Coder
Nobleman
Aug 28, 2013
Is this forum only for coding and programming languages or can we create a section for Linux OS?

Because I might need some help (hacking related) over Linux that some people are quite good at and can solve some issues :).

Thanks,

~Ble3D

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
o.o would be great to have a section for linux coding like pythong&stuff :D

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I agree with this. Having a Linux section would be nice since that's what I use regularly when I'm not gaming/coding. Can offer a lot of assistance in this area cause I've been using linux for years (back when you had to manually partition/install Linux on the HD before the click to install features came).

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Seems like a reasonable request.

I am not a linux man, so I need you guys opinion on the involved sections.

So main section would be:

Linux
-Python

What other languages ?

Fleep

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
C and C++ were used a lot. All the work I ever did at Uni or in industry was in C, with some C++ projects, but mostly C.

Maybe even the shell scripting language... C shell and Bourne shell. Geez, been a long time since I did anything with LINUX, my info is probably all wrong.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
The question is, does it need sub-sections. Doubt there will be content coming in for more than 2 sections whatever they are.

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
I suggested this a while ago but crazy and monkey/agent smith or w.e his name is now told me it was a waste of time :/.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I suggested this a while ago but crazy and monkey/agent smith or w.e his name is now told me it was a waste of time :/.
Agent Smith, that is. ;)

I do not mind a Linux section. Just need people to fill it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods