Solved [L4D2] Help please with finding Bone Matrix base!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

dragonborn

Silenced
Feb 24, 2015

dragonborn

Silenced
Feb 24, 2015
I am trying it right now. How exactly it should look like? A lot of floats in a row?

Found this structure, looks simular?

Last edited:

MasterG

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2015
I am trying it right now. How exactly it should look like? A lot of floats in a row?

Found this structure, looks simular?
Well bones are nothing else that points into a 3D space that are used for animations and wich you draw. So each 3D point should have 3 float coordinates (x, y, z), and these coords are really close to your player coordinates...like absolute Y = 20.00 and head Y = 23.00, a bone between head and player coords could have a value of 21.87 (some decimals of difference just set some parameters and concentrate on a specific point). At the same time the "skeleton" bone struct in memory could have all his addresses stored all in a row (all floats) or it could have some bytes between each point (3 floats). Smt like from 0x4 to 0xc for the first point and then in your struct other data and then for ex at offset 0x14 the second point... idk just search m8 or if my example don't help you just ask in chatbox, I'm sure someome will help you.

Last edited:

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
The bone base is an address within your/the playerStruct.
You can search the forum for how to find the bone address.

Bones are arranged like this: (boneId is 0..50 iirc)
C++:
0x30 * boneId + 0xC //X
0x30 * boneId + 0x1C //Y
0x30 * boneId + 0x2C //Z
hope this helps as soon as you found your boneBaseAddress

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.