Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Attachments

Reactions: Styx

inZertion

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Nicely done!
But it doesn't seem like every zombie in that screenshot has an ESP box.
If I were you then I would try to fix that :rolleyes:
Otherwise: good job :)

Last edited:

Praxeus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
im pretty sure that those are the ingame console shit to lol but still nice way to going to make it external props to you

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
If you took about ten minutes of your time and look through one of my previous post you would be able to see that I've posted the addy's.
Now open up Cheat Engine and paste those addy's in there, after that read about Windows 32 API (WriteProcessMemory, ReadProcessMem...., OpenProcess, VirtualProtect, MemCpy).
Once you've mastered those you should be able to write your own hack, maybe even better then this with hotkeys :)

Regards,
Crypt.
I actually read what other people post when i come across an interesting thread and i am actually a developer (mostly C#) I only ask for his code so i can learn from it,So please get of my nuts :)

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Then you most be familiar with the WPM and RPM functions, which is what he uses.

Paste the addy's and write a integer 0 - 1 towards those addy's - You might need to change the access pages as well, but since you're a C# Developer you would know that ;)
Just because he develops C# doesn't mean he knows how to read/write to memory :/

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Just because he develops C# doesn't mean he knows how to read/write to memory :/
Thanks!

Seems like a Odd Developer to me.
So Crypt,Your saying that just because someone is a developer they should know every single aspect of that language and all facets? lol,i think not. I don't want to argue with you honestly,Im a complete noob when it comes to game hacking,Just here to learn like most others.

Okay, so if you need all the things:
3D Boxes (0 - 1): 1873863C
Wireframe (1 - 2): 186BF86C
Blue Crosshair: 1876076C
Green Crosshair: 18760724
Red Crosshair: 187606DC
^ Numbers between 0 - 255 I guess (not sure) being RGB Values.

You'll also need PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS flag or READWRITE.

As well as a WriteProcessMemory Function.
Very good info here,Thanks for contributing something useful to this thread!

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
im pretty sure that those are the ingame console shit to lol but still nice way to going to make it external props to you
Yes, I assumed this as well. more sol when he said he made it in cheat engine originally. I do find it amusing though that a built in ESP boxes doesnt include all the zombies o_O... Reminds me of Warrock's Address based ESPs.

Do 1. Started the game l4d2 (Steam)
Do 2. Started the program.

It still does not work (
Could be wrong, but I don't think this is for the Steam version.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.