Jun 27, 2019
Game Name
L4D2
How long you been coding/hacking?
1 year
Coding Language
C++
Hi,

I'm trying to do a glow hack cheat on old L4D2 but there is a problem: it doesn't have the glowobjectmanager class. (Or I guess, in IDA i can't find it)
Can someone help me? How can I code a glow hack?

Thanks in advance!

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hi,

thank you for reply.
So, for example I'm searching the value of this " cl_glow_survivor_b" that it's: "client.dll+79A2E4", how should I proceed now ?
(I'm External)
you reverse it! If you don't know what you're doing, do the GHB correctly. Stop expecting everyone to do everything for you

I spent like 8 hours helping you last year:
Solved - L4D2 - ESP overlay help

I completely ripped apart the game & your code and completely redid everything for you.

This is why I do not help anyone anymore, it doesn't help anyone, it's just a giant waste of my time, and it teaches people to be lazy and dependent.

Your goal is to become independent, and helping people teaches them the exact opposite, as evidenced by this thread.

This is why reverse engineering is taught before making hacks, it's mandatory.

redark974

A member of the PspCidTable
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 21, 2018
You reverse this. And see what member this class hold. Or if it's a member in itself, you read and write it using ReadProcessMemory/WriteProcessMemory. But most importantly. YOU NEED TO DO THIS FU**ING GHB FROM STEP 0.

You have 1 year of experience. You should'nt even ask this kind of question. We are not babysitters. And you lucky that i commented your post before Rake. He would've fucked your ass already.

• Haha
Reactions: Petko123 and Rake

titan059

ESP man
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jan 7, 2019
if i remember correctly(Dont quote me) when i self reversed LFD2 i was able to replicate the glow struct with a couple flags in the player class. maybe i am thinking of the wrong game but i hope that helps. The pointer 0x400 comes to mind. goodluck old gold