Solved L4D2 Cheat Engine Crosshair ID

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Heisa

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 3, 2013
Hi. Been trying to find L4D2's crosshair ID, but no luck. So far I have tried spawning zombies, scanning, looking at the ground, scanning again, but without any luck. Also tried to find the ID's of the zombies, by scanning for their hp, and I couldn't find where the zombies are stored.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
im pretty sure there are console commands you can use for this, the game has lots of debugging information i remember i used a command before and it showed almost all information i needed.

https://www.gamerconfig.eu/commands/left-4-dead-2/ - this should help it has all the commands you could possibly need

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
you could possibly try getting the valeus for RGBA for the crosshair - ive done it before with commands and then looking in that area of memory and see if values change, just an idea but it could possibly be close to your crosshair colours in memory

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
possibly, there could be a different entity number for each different zombie(modle), try find a structure in memory for entitiys and in your code loop through say 500-700 - ofc find the real entities/ what might be easier is finding the entity of an AI character - and the infected should be close by

Heisa

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 3, 2013
possibly, there could be a different entity number for each different zombie(modle), try find a structure in memory for entitiys and in your code loop through say 500-700 - ofc find the real entities/ what might be easier is finding the entity of an AI character - and the infected should be close by
Maybe this is the list of all the zombies? it goes to 1826

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.