Solved Knowing if Enemy is Being Rendered on Screen

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Hey all again.

So, after making my assault cube aimbot work for all 31 enemies, I was really excited. This opens up a ton of possibilities for other hacks now that I know all of the enemies information. But, there is one glitch that I can't seem to work out for my aimbot.

As you know, in Fleep's memory aimbot tutorials, the aimbot will snap you to the closest enemy, regardless if he's behind a wall or not. Although this is quite awesome, its also quite annoying. What if you were in a situation where the closest enemy was behind a wall, but there was another enemy in the open that you wanted to aim at? Then the aimbot would fail.

My question is, is there some variable I can find that tells you whether or not the enemy is visible. Keep in mind that as of right now, the hack that I'm making is external in C#, so I'm not sure how I could get the variable and check to make sure if the enemy is visible before locking on. If anyone knows of a solution, or of a way to get this information, that would be great. :p

- FaTal Cubez

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
you can do a FOV check with simple math.

current = Get the current angles
aimbot = Get the aimbot angles
if(currentx - aimbotx > -15 && currentx-aimbotx < 15 && currenty - aimboty > -15 && currenty-aimboty < 15)

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Ahhhhh, and FOV check is smart, but wouldn't work all the time. What if the enemy is in your Field of View but behind a wall? That check would come out to true, even though the enemy isn't visible. Please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I'm also high interested in the answer to this question! :)
Same problem here but another game.

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Thank you for this post! You seem to know what you're doing. Anyways, the game is TF2 which uses the Source Engine. I'm not sure how to "reverse engineer the engine". If you have any tutorials you can link me to that would be cool :p

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Look through the sdk. There's a class called vengineclient that has a trace function.

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Do I have to download the SDK? Or is it already installed somewhere on my computer, and if so, where?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Where did the person who uploaded all this get the source code from?? :confused:

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
So I decided to look through someone else's code for Bf4 aimbot to see what I'm missing, because in his hack, it only aims at enemies on the screen. Looking through his address offsets, I found one called "RenderView" and "ProjectionMatrix." If anyone is familiar with these two "things" would you mind explaining to me what they are and how to use them and how to find them? Lol, I'm trying my best.

P.S. It would be nice if you could explain it in C# because that's what he used, and because I'm a JAVA programmer, C# is more familiar than C++. Thanks! :p

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I thought he wanted to do this for AssaultCube? Take a look at the source code there's an intersect function (IntersectBox or so I think) you can try finding it in CE and calling it yourself

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
So I decided to look through someone else's code for Bf4 aimbot to see what I'm missing, because in his hack, it only aims at enemies on the screen. Looking through his address offsets, I found one called "RenderView" and "ProjectionMatrix." If anyone is familiar with these two "things" would you mind explaining to me what they are and how to use them and how to find them? Lol, I'm trying my best.

P.S. It would be nice if you could explain it in C# because that's what he used, and because I'm a JAVA programmer, C# is more familiar than C++. Thanks! :p
I guess the projectionmatrix is used to draw the ESP.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods