Junk Code Generator

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Hello Member's Of GuidedHacking!,

Today I'm releasing a Junk Code Generator. Some of you might find it useless, others might find it useful. You can use the junk code generated by the application and put it into your program's code. You can use the junk code to confuse people that are trying to crack your program. So here it is:

Virus Total Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/728...918c2e1dd6e688a37890ed85/analysis/1358039550/

How The Crypter Works:
You encrypt the .NET file you want to encrypt. Then it should make a file called AnonymousCrypted.Anonymous.
When you decrypt it, it will decrypt everything and run in memory.

Attachments

Last edited:

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Thanks, would you mind uploading your source? If not that's obviously acceptable. :)

- Approved by personal virus check (Norton)
Double Check - VirusTotal

Last edited:

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Well, it's a good idea. I would suggest using SmartAssembly - It's amazing.

+Thanked.
Thanks! I'm currently working on a Crypter! I'll release it soon! [: Do you think a Crypter would be useful?

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
think of this, IF you inserted randomized Non-Acting ASM inbetween sections of code that needed to be called for certain functions to work (like between Health = &Player.health, and Health = Health - Damage), then you wouldnt be able to use AOB scans to detect where the data was suppose to be located.
The crypter is only for .NET applications. And why would you want to encrypt a hack anyways.

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
If your hack encrypted itself with random Non-Operating code on every run, then a normal One Way encryption Check such as an MD5 or Sha1 would be unable to confirm if it was a virus or a random Dll. The Normal way of "Blacklisting" of bad Dlls that is ALL SO COMMON, would be useless.

This also renders many Antiviruses and our online Antivirus checkers useless, which is why I will have no part in making it public.
Are you trying to say my program is a virus? Or...?

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Are you trying to say my program is a virus? Or...?
I think he's saying his program would be able to make a file and inject a virus in it, but no anti-virus could pick it up. I checked
your file with two online searches then a personal search in Norton. It's clean. :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Indeed. And most of the time when you are handed a source of something, lets say an up to date detected hack, just add a few ints here and there, rewrite some strings and recompile. That won't of course always work if theres a whitelist of dlls or something like that but then you can try to take the route of hooking (module32next, module32first, etc)

As far as I'm aware of, there's always a way :)

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
I think he's saying his program would be able to make a file and inject a virus in it, but no anti-virus could pick it up. I checked
your file with two online searches then a personal search in Norton. It's clean. :)
If you encrypt it then it cant be detected by an antivirus for a while until one of them finally detects it.

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
If you guys are trying to say my program is a virus, then you guys are wrong. It's 100% clean. If you guys aren't trying to say that then oops, sorry for misunderstanding. But I'm lost here.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
If you guys are trying to say my program is a virus, then you guys are wrong. It's 100% clean. If you guys aren't trying to say that then oops, sorry for misunderstanding. But I'm lost here.
We were talking about Alex's post. Your file is clean. No accusations are being made.

Monki

Dec 7, 2012
You guys, its not a virus, your anti virus is a virus cause it thinks it is. What is wrong you.

It just makes junk codes and nothing else. How the hell can it be a virus.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
You guys, its not a virus, your anti virus is a virus cause it thinks it is. What is wrong you.

*Sigh* last time... This is not a virus, we were talking about Alex's post... Any other posts regarding this matter will be deleted.
I think it's clear enough by now...

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012

Although this is clean just because something is a junk generator doesn't mean it cant drop a virus.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
^^^ Don't take everything at face value, especially in the business of hacking! :) But false-positives are frequent too. :p

Crazywink

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
You cant white-list a game on PC. There are 100,000's of Legitimate Dlls that depending on what they have on there computer, could be running.

I am not calling your program a virus, for at this stage it isnt. im sorry if it was somewhat hard to follow what I ment. The program you are writing will, if correctly done, give normal people the option to make any program/Dll Unblockable using regular methods of AntiVirus and Antihack Controls. They would no longer be able to use the MD5's of the programs to identify and stop them.

OR.. look at it like this.

Virus that can send copies of itself - Very Bad.
Virus that can send randomly Recoded Copied of itself that still perform the same function - Very Very Bad.

Also I think would be insanely bad as long as where aiming at awesome..
Virus that can Add The Viral Part of itself, to the Exe part of Any program, Could you imagine if someone wrote a virus, that did nothing besides target the Visual Studio Makefile and when you compiled your program, your virus code is also added to their program.

Ive actually done some Proof Of Concept stuff on this before, The Junkcode to throw off anticheats, but I didnt see too much of a difference unless I added it to the publics.
So is my program good or bad? From what I'm seeing, I'm thinking my program is good. LOL. I don't know. You're making it sound like some powerful program or something.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods