Solved Jumping to address trouble...

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

GAMELASTERdotNET

Jan 4, 2014
Hi, im trying to Reverse a bus simulator "OMSI". He written in Delphi.. I have a address of Mouse Event click of "Start" button..But when i trying with DLL jump to address, its good, but the CALL's address has been calculated from EPX etc... I tryed this code:
C++:
_asm {
MOV EBP, 0x0050F634 
JMP EBP
}
Here is screen:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Why not getting the position of the button on the screen and simulating a mouse click through the mouse_event API? No calls to functions you don't know then :)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hi, im trying to Reverse a bus simulator "OMSI". He written in Delphi.. I have a address of Mouse Event click of "Start" button..But when i trying with DLL jump to address, its good, but the CALL's address has been calculated from EPX etc... I tryed this code:
C++:
_asm {
MOV EBP, 0x0050F634 
JMP EBP
}
Here is screen:
Take a look with IDA after using the pseudocode thing and see the arguments the function takes

GAMELASTERdotNET

Jan 4, 2014
Sorry, but i dont understand what i look.. Im newbie in this...
EDIT: The Function probably dont have arguments, just only the MouseEvent arguments... The loading map is getting from Combobox in form.. And what is IDA?

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
EAX,etc.. Are arguments probably, yes? If yes, how push the arguments to JUMP?
You want to push the arguments and call not jump, or I am completely not following what are you trying to do :(

GAMELASTERdotNET

Jan 4, 2014
You want to push the arguments and call not jump, or I am completely not following what are you trying to do :(
Im trying to simulate click a Start button .. With DeDe i get the address of Button Event Click: 0050F634 .. But JMP with jump hes in CALL writing a error..

EDIT: Is anything to help my with TeamViewer & Skype? If yes, pls send me PM :)

Last edited:

GAMELASTERdotNET

Jan 4, 2014
Why not getting the position of the button on the screen and simulating a mouse click through the mouse_event API? No calls to functions you don't know then :)
Can you send my a tutorial how to do it? thanx..

EDIT:

Its possible to skip a Address? But, i know the address of the Show menu, but how to skip it?

Last edited:

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
to change the opcode of your address to JMP you need to write one byte (0xEB) to the address.

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
For hooks you still use 0xE9 jumps and you could try making the first opcode of the event handler return (ret X), that way the function will return immediatley. Just see how the function would return normally (ret / ret 4 / ret 8 .. ) and place that instruction in the beginning.....

Let cheat engine do this and copy the modified bytes, just placing an 0xEB will just make it crash..

GAMELASTERdotNET

Jan 4, 2014
He writes "Access violation in executing [EB50F634]".. :/

EDIT: :/ for me is hard to understand, can send a video, tutorial or anything, to help me how to doit? :/

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
do you know what do asm jmp do? Do you know how functions are called? How params are passed? You need to know basics which you obviously dont know

GAMELASTERdotNET

Jan 4, 2014
hmm... But i see the full tutorial of codecaving, but is possible to apply signature jump method to event? [P.S. Im not absolutly newbie, i know PHP, C# etc....]...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods