Download JInjector - DLLs Process Injector - 64 Bits & 32 Bits! - April 11, 2013

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Hey guys, I just wrote a brand new DLLs Injector in C#. You might be wondering why making another one. The reason is simple, a lot of DLLs Injector are not working for me or are not working with both 64 Bits or 32 Bits. I also hate to use too 'fancy' injector, what I like is a clean user interface which is easy to understand.

Features other injector doesn't have

- Auto Injection Delay : Wait after having found the process before injecting
- Hotkey : Inject using the F5 Key from anywhere
- Instructions inside the application

Screenshot :

JInjector.png

Changelogs

C++:
JInjector-v1.1
- Fixed memory leak
- Fixed bugs with not found DLLs
- Support DLLs with spaces
- Bug Fixes
- Coded part of codes I had forgot

JInjector-v1.0
-Initial release

Virus Scan (Hehe yep undetected at 100% :))

Virus Scan : JInjector-v1.1

Virus Scan : JInjector-SRC-v1.1

Please post comments :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Thanks for sharing your code with everyone. This can be a great learning experience for people wanting to learn how to make an injector. :)

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
Have to write the process name? I think it's just better to list all processes.
And you also dont call VirtualFreeEx.

edgar

Dec 30, 2012
This is CreateRemoteThread injection for an already running process. The autoinject is simply a background thread that looks for running processes. Aside from being a basic injection method the code is clean and well thought out. Thanks for sharing.

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Works fine at all ;)
Thanks for sharing your code with everyone. This can be a great learning experience for people wanting to learn how to make an injector. :)
This is CreateRemoteThread injection for an already running process. The autoinject is simply a background thread that looks for running processes. Aside from being a basic injection method the code is clean and well thought out. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for all of your feedback :) Did the best way I could think of :p Even made it so the DLLs in the list become red if not found :) and yeah I found that CreateRemoteThread works much better :)

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
by the way, you made a normal injector, do you know how to make a stream-injector ?
means the dll is stored on a server and gets streamed by the injector without downloading and storing it on the hard-drive of the users~

ö.ö' ?

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
Not so clean. As I said it doesn't call VirtualFreeEx -_-

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Not so clean. As I said it doesn't call VirtualFreeEx -_-
Very good point.
jamesst20 It is important to free memory once it's no longer needed for the app. This includes freeing up memory unneeded memory while the program is still running. Then once that's done the rest of the work is up to the OS on whether the memory is released right away or not. So using you're source code as an example since you called VirtualAllocEx() once that memory is no longer needed by the program you should free it using VirtualFreeEx() as kokole stated. Freeing up memory prevents memory leaks and bogging down needed memory for older computers. To help yourself remember to free it, I would either make a note to yourself or go ahead and write the function that free's the memory ie VirtualFreeEx(). :)

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Very good point.
jamesst20 It is important to free memory once it's no longer needed for the app. This includes freeing up memory unneeded memory while the program is still running. Then once that's done the rest of the work is up to the OS on whether the memory is released right away or not. So using you're source code as an example since you called VirtualAllocEx() once that memory is no longer needed by the program you should free it using VirtualFreeEx() as kokole stated. Freeing up memory prevents memory leaks and bogging down needed memory for older computers. To help yourself remember to free it, I would either make a note to yourself or go ahead and write the function that free's the memory ie VirtualFreeEx(). :)
Thanks for the explanation :) I'm gonna fix this asap :) I also found another bug when the dll file isn't found too so I will fix it at the same time :)

C++:
[DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true, ExactSpelling = true)]
static extern bool VirtualFreeEx(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpAddress, UIntPtr dwSize, uint dwFreeType);
I don't know what value yet to put to uint dwFreeType, if you know please tell me :) (MEM_DECOMMIT or MEM_RELEASE : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee488440.aspx)

Last edited:

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
Thanks for the explanation :) I'm gonna fix this asap :) I also found another bug when the dll file isn't found too so I will fix it at the same time :)

C++:
[DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true, ExactSpelling = true)]
static extern bool VirtualFreeEx(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpAddress, UIntPtr dwSize, uint dwFreeType);
I don't know what value yet to put to uint dwFreeType, if you know please tell me :) (MEM_DECOMMIT or MEM_RELEASE : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee488440.aspx)
Set dwSize as 0 and dwFreeType to MEM_RELEASE.

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Alright thanks for helping me improving the injector :D

I have uploaded the v1.1 which is now under approval :)

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I actually made mine fancy, dunno why xD.
Whatever i'm bad at making a program looking nice!

jamesst20

The Future Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Apr 1, 2013
Thank you for this. Its just what i needed.
NP :)

I actually made mine fancy, dunno why xD.
Whatever i'm bad at making a program looking nice!
I'm bad with layouts :p I didn't really need layout this time because it will only run in Windows but for example in C++/Java, a NullLayout will not be perfect on each os obviously because the objects are different :p

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
VirusTotal

17/66

... You decide. he didnt scan the real file.

3c9ee5f4cdf1eb5825e9b5046b83e5d512259771e6f12a031b876c20ca52a535
JInjector.exe

the file with 0 detections.
SHA256:d4045c339603cfa20da7c5bf42409be91fbe9cf880fd3c5f1cc471a8e483079a
Dateiname:JInjector-v1.1.zip

shady
Thanks for necroing a 5+ year old thread with this bullshit. Back then (2013, the year when this thread was created by the way) virustotal didn't auto unzip files:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...94724f84624cead037a71602e8c47b81d64/detection
Here's the rescan of the zip. So yeah, fuck this thread.
All of those detections are some generic bla bla. Unlicensed win32 app that calls WriteProcessMemory and CreateRemoteThread. Of course that looks like a potential virus to some anti cheats. If you don't want to use it download and compile the source instead. He even provided that option.
One always has to be carefull when downloading shit from some gay hacking forum. But unlike uc or mpqh I've never seen a virus on this website since the mods actually do give a shit.
If you rely on virustotal and your av (including windows defender) you deserve a virus anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods