Source Code Java Hacking Library (+ example Hack)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Erarnitox

🐅
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
May 11, 2018
okay yea, the RuntimeTransformers DEFINITELY don't have a repo, those need to be installed locally, can't really merge them into the project either otherwise it breaks shit
i dont like having those dependencies anyway. The plan is to rewite all of this to use the JNI so dont waste your energy there :).
Really hope i have the stuff im working on done by the end of the week so i can focus on this.
I think it would be the first java lib for game hacking that would actually be worth using so i defenetly plan to finish this.
And thank you very much for helping :)
I just think it would be the best if you take some days off and help me later when i restructured the lib. otherwise we might just waste time on stuff that gets replaced later anyways.

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
i dont like having those dependencies anyway. The plan is to rewite all of this to use the JNI so dont waste your energy there :).
Really hope i have the stuff im working on done by the end of the week so i can focus on this.
I think it would be the first java lib for game hacking that would actually be worth using so i defenetly plan to finish this.
And thank you very much for helping :)
I just think it would be the best if you take some days off and help me later when i restructured the lib. otherwise we might just waste time on stuff that gets replaced later anyways.
Oh shit, they DO have a repo my dumb ass just missed that part on the github page.
Also the RuntimeTransformer dependencies can't really be replaced with JNI due to how it works and what it does, and removing them also makes it more difficult to hack/modify java based games

Edit:
Adds yet another missing repository by OpticFusion1 · Pull Request #5 · Erarnitox/GH_Tools
If this doesn't fix it then i'm gonna be super fucking annoyed ._.
ᴵᶠ ⁿᵉᵉᵈᵉᵈ ᶦ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳᵉˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵐʸ ᵒʷⁿ ᶠᵒʳᵏ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʲᵃᵛᵃ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ

Last edited:
Reactions: Erarnitox

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
@Erarnitox I was going through my steam library, seeing if i could find anything that's DEFINITELY needed

100% Orange Juice static addresses are "100orange.exe+<whatever>" so we definitely need a way to handle those. I wouldn't be surprised if i had a few different games like that

Erarnitox

🐅
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
May 11, 2018
@Erarnitox I was going through my steam library, seeing if i could find anything that's DEFINITELY needed

100% Orange Juice static addresses are "100orange.exe+<whatever>" so we definitely need a way to handle those. I wouldn't be surprised if i had a few different games like that
that's almost all games. However most games will always load into the same location in memory. That's also how i calculated the addys for Sauerbraten. However if you have aslr enabled it might load into a different memory region so findModule is actually one of the first things i want to add.
Also im getting forward with my project and also have some more free time due to corona measures, meaning that i will hopefully be able to quite some work on this very soon :)
I know ive saied this before as well but im doing my best to get things done.

Reactions: Nyaaa

Erarnitox

🐅
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
May 11, 2018
Any updates on this?
no, im sorry :/ always have different things to do and was thinking about if it's really worth to spend time on this since there is really no good way to do internal stuff this way.
Also porting it to JNI would just make it a little bit faster but thats it. It would still be a massive lib for what it is capeable of.
However i might still add the getmoduleaddress but other than that i dont have the motivation to update this.
That beeing said the repo is still monitored, so if there are any pull requests i will look through them and merge.

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
no, im sorry :/ always have different things to do and was thinking about if it's really worth to spend time on this since there is really no good way to do internal stuff this way.
Also porting it to JNI would just make it a little bit faster but thats it. It would still be a massive lib for what it is capeable of.
However i might still add the getmoduleaddress but other than that i dont have the motivation to update this.
That beeing said the repo is still monitored, so if there are any pull requests i will look through them and merge.
getModuleAddress is really the bare minimum i need rn in terms of updates.
The only other thing I've ran into issues with is 100% Orange Juice (Needing signatures)
As for everything else, if getModuleAddress gets implemented i can maintain this project from that point on since you don't have motivation to continue.
If you're able to make a list of things that need to be added or should be added I'd look into adding those as well

Last edited:

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
getModuleAddress is really the bare minimum i need rn in terms of updates.
The only other thing I've ran into issues with is 100% Orange Juice (Needing signatures)
As for everything else, if getModuleAddress gets implemented i can maintain this project from that point on since you don't have motivation to continue.
If you're able to make a list of things that need to be added or should be added I'd look into adding those as well
Getting back into this proper.
getModuleAddress seems to be quite literally the bare minimum that needs to be added still.
Signature scanning would be good too though, for games like 100% Orange Juice for example

Reactions: Rake and Erarnitox

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
Next update will put the Java related stuff into it's own project so things are cleaner and will just clean the project up in general. If there's anything else that should be added let me know. I know signature scanning and getting a module's base address still need to be added, however someone with C++ and JNI experience will have to implement those due to how annoying it is.

Erarnitox

🐅
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
May 11, 2018
Next update will put the Java related stuff into it's own project so things are cleaner and will just clean the project up in general. If there's anything else that should be added let me know. I know signature scanning and getting a module's base address still need to be added, however someone with C++ and JNI experience will have to implement those due to how annoying it is.
thanks for keeping this alive. I will try to help you there JNI is not too hard but you are right the switching between environments and languages can get annoying pretty fast.

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
thanks for keeping this alive. I will try to help you there JNI is not too hard but you are right the switching between environments and languages can get annoying pretty fast.
You're welcome, and when it comes to JNI and C++ if you at least implement the ability to get a module's base address there *might* be enough code for me to figure it out myself from there

Erarnitox

🐅
Meme Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
May 11, 2018
You're welcome, and when it comes to JNI and C++ if you at least implement the ability to get a module's base address there *might* be enough code for me to figure it out myself from there
sure thing. Sorry to keep you waiting so damn long just didnt find the time or motivation when i had some time ^^. But i will start to work on it later today when i get home

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
sure thing. Sorry to keep you waiting so damn long just didnt find the time or motivation when i had some time ^^. But i will start to work on it later today when i get home
I've kept myself busy with this project, and other non-hacking related ones.I noticed i had a dll for memory related stuff though so I'll most likely re-write and merge it into GHTools once i figure out what i need too.

Edit:
As for motivation, if i waited until i had motivation I'd get nothing done.

Last edited:

Nyaaa

Nobleman
May 17, 2019
PR'd Cleans everything up and separates the projects by OpticFusion1 · Pull Request #7 · Erarnitox/GH_Tools

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts