Source Code Java Bot Skeleton

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
What's up guys. I thought I'd share this with you nubz! :D
It not meant to be a stand alone program, it's pretty much the foundation for you to build your own bots. I'm releasing it under my very own license agreement so please be sure to read through it.

*****************************Cosmo License Agreement*************************************
You are free to do whatever it is you please with this code.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it, even claim it as your own.
It would be nice if you credited me but its not required. :[
If we someday meet and you found this useful, you can
buy me a beer if you so please.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; If you run this program and your computer explodes and/or
starts shooting pink dildos at you, I am in no way responsible. Use this at your own
risk.
****************************************************************************************

I call it the BroBot and it includes 16 functions.

chill(int time, String measurement) :
So if you're playing one of those dumb ass games where you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can perform a certain action you can invoke the chill method. You pass in a number say "6" and for the measurement you pass either "seconds" or "milliseconds". I was going to use recursion to include minutes but I couldn't quite figure it out. The reason why is because the delay method takes its arguments(int) in milliseconds. I'm sure you can figure out how to make it include minutes if you so please.

autoType(String string):
The string you pass in will be typed and the "enter" key will be automatically pressed.

autoType(String string, boolean pressEnter):
you can choose whether to press enter or not.

public void searchScreenForColor(Color color, int xSpeed, int ySpeed):
This function is a bit buggy. It will basically start at coordinates(0, 0) and search right looking for a given color. If its not found on that line it will increase its y position and search again. The reason for the speed parameters is without those it will search every single pixel which can take forever!!!!!! searchEntireScreenForColor does goes through every pixel

public void searchWindowForColor(Color color, int xPosTopLeftCorner, int yPosTopLeftCorner, int xPosBottomRightCorner, int yPosBottomRightCorner, int xSpeed, int ySpeed):
This will search through every pixel within a certain area. You pass in the (x,y) coordinates of the top left corner of the window then you passs in the (x,y) coordinates of the bottom right corner of the window. It doesnt have to be a window but the area where you want to search for the color

getPixelInfo() My personal favorite method:
So this is a bit gay but you have to go into the console and press p have ur mouse hoover over a certain location(either because u want its coordinates or the color at that location) the consol must be the top window and then u hit enter and it will return that information.

boolean compareColors(Color color1, Color color2):
This is pretty neat as far as color aimbots go.

getColor
getX
getY
Are updated through the other functions I'm not sure if that makes sense. Play with it and it'll make sense. If not I'll make a video if you ask me to.

Shiiiit, the source code is tooo long. :/
I posted it on pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/PYeEiwag

Let me know what you guys think. :]

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Wtf?!?! Lmfao why is this named Assembly Language!?! I named it "[source code] Java Bot Skeleton"

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Interesting stuff, cool to see some different methods of doing things!

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
For minutes, try 60000 * time. Cool stuff, Thanks for sharing :)

I've always wanted to get into botting, but it always takes a lot of code. And pathfinding is horribly complicated (Maybe that's just me) :p

Syntax Error

Coder
Silenced
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Nice, but you know that java is slow as shit? :D
It's not that slow. XD

For minutes, try 60000 * time. Cool stuff, Thanks for sharing

I've always wanted to get into botting, but it always takes a lot of code. And pathfinding is horribly complicated (Maybe that's just me)
The reason I didn't put that was because the number would be to big to be stored in an int. :(
Dude bottling is pretty fun. I first got into it when I wanted to said friend requests to everyone on a website.:foreveralone:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods