Solved Is this search engine fast?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adversities

Aug 19, 2016
Hi guys, i need your help to try my tool written in C#, that has a very simple code to scan array of bytes into processes... I want to know what do you think about his perfomance (Remember that C++ should be faster than C# theoretically, but i wrote an algorithm that does scans almost as fast as CE)

How to use it? Well first it asks for a process name, something like notepad, skype, teamviewer, idk, any process where you want to scan an aob, and then it asks for an array of bytes, something like 0A BA FE 12 00 B3 00 80 (for example, i know, you're not a noob... It's just for sure).

VirusTotal

Edit: In this app you should just scan for no wildcards
00 00 00 00 Right
?? 00 ?? ?? Wrong

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Broihon Gosh... then nevermind this... it's just a fucking console app, i can just post the source project and then you must build it after see the code...
No one has ever been infected with RATs/Malware on GuidedHacking, thanks to our rules and the enforcement of them. I will not take the time to dynamically reverse engineer your application in a virtual machine to protect my users if you're not willing to spend the time fulfilling simple requests.

No one likes rules but they exist for a reason. I believe that if the positive effects of a rule outweigh the negative effects, then the rule has a positive sum. For instance with this rule:

Positive:
No one gets viruses/malware
Maintains positive website reputation

Negatives:
You have to do 60 seconds of work

Thanks for understanding :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Adversities

Hate to be that guy, but you need to attach your file as an attachment in a .zip/.rar and 2 virus scans :)

Adversities

Aug 19, 2016
Broihon Gosh... then nevermind this... it's just a fucking console app, i can just post the source project and then you must build it after see the code...

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Getting mad over attaching 2 virus scans that take 2 seconds in 2016 LUL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods