Is it just me who silently browses this forum?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

mendula

Dec 3, 2020
This is my first post btw. I'm new to the whole game hacking community and I've come here (the right place) to learn.

I dont post or ask questions yet because there is no need for me to at this stage. Most of the questions I have will probably be answered by rewatching a tutorial or a quick 30 second google search so I see no need to waste anyones time by sending a question here.

At this stage, most of my questions have probably been asked before aswell.

I guess this is just a hello post really, hows everyone doing?

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
There are 99,999 other people browsing the site every day who also do not post, because being retarded is illegal here, so no it's not just you.

Only 1,300 of those people registered and only 325 of them donated, so the rest can't post anyways

I am fine, just woke up, gotta ban people for the next 2 hours, catch up on various GH bullshit, do consulting for 6 hours and then finally sweet sweet freedom after that

Petko123

Biggest paster
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Feb 19, 2018
I am fine, just woke up, gotta ban people for the next 2 hours
Aha, standard procedure :D Coffee and banning retarded people, what else could you ask for? :coffee: Good morning

• Haha
Reactions: mendula

smpp

Silenced
Dank Tier Donator
May 8, 2020
i used to browse here without logging in, but this view limit, ugh, pain...
is it to make more people register or to avoid web crawlers?

• Sad

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
i used to browse here without logging in, but this view limit, ugh, pain...
is it to make more people register or to avoid web crawlers?
Oh noes, you had to login to a website? That is so unfair! It should be illegal! Dear President Biden, make website logins illegal!!!1 I am offended by having to login!!1

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You people drive me insane, I use 300 websites everyday and I don't complain about any of them cuz I'm not an entitled cunt.

Seriously, so sick of having to smell dried up cyber karen twat every time I open GH

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is how I view almost every user in my mind when I read the posts

my contempt for people at this point is boiling over to a point that is untenable

Last edited:

Not2EXceL

The rust BC is trash...wait no im a shit dev
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 20, 2013
Yes, here

and please use punctuation. That hurt my tiny brain

iPower

Former game hacker
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 29, 2017
This is my first post btw. I'm new to the whole game hacking community and I've come here (the right place) to learn.

I dont post or ask questions yet because there is no need for me to at this stage. Most of the questions I have will probably be answered by rewatching a tutorial or a quick 30 second google search so I see no need to waste anyones time by sending a question here.

At this stage, most of my questions have probably been asked before aswell.

I guess this is just a hello post really, hows everyone doing?
I used to be active but I gave up on posting a long time ago. I only answer non-retarded threads so yeah I'm basically browsing the forums silently.

Reactions: mendula and Kix

mendula

Dec 3, 2020
I used to be active but I gave up on posting a long time ago. I only answer non-retarded threads so yeah I'm basically browsing the forums silently.
I'll try my best to not be a retarded thread maker as I go on. Have a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: Petko123
Community Mods