Intro Introducing....

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Chillieman

Mar 20, 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Tim. Im a 21 year old college student who has been obsessed with video games sense the age of 5. I grew up playing Flash games, and was so amazed when i found my first online game that had hacks related to it. The game is called Stick Arena.

Playing video games, and eventually learning that they could be hacked, opened up two doors of interest for me. Creating games, and hacking existing ones.

I have been learning the C++ language for about a year and a half or so, and know the bare basics of the language. Trying to break free of the console, Im currently working on making my first game using the SDL library.

Anyways, i was surfing google and came across this site so i thought id pop my head in and say hi!

You can call me Chillieman =]

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Hello everyone, my name is Tim. Im a 21 year old college student who has been obsessed with video games sense the age of 5. I grew up playing Flash games, and was so amazed when i found my first online game that had hacks related to it. The game is called Stick Arena.

Playing video games, and eventually learning that they could be hacked, opened up two doors of interest for me. Creating games, and hacking existing ones.

I have been learning the C++ language for about a year and a half or so, and know the bare basics of the language. Trying to break free of the console, Im currently working on making my first game using the SDL library.

Anyways, i was surfing google and came across this site so i thought id pop my head in and say hi!

Good to see someone join with some knowledge of C++! Ever try out libtcod? :)

Btw, welcome to GuidedHacking!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Welcome aboard!

Read the rules and contribue in anyway you can!

https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?6104-Rules-of-the-Forum!

Truth

Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 14, 2012
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time and learn a lot.

Happy hacking!

Last edited:

xUnDONE

Feb 21, 2015

Welcome to the community! ^^

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.