Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Hello guys,

I am currently trying to gather as much resource as possible to create a custom layout with C# for a new external hack. Does any have any idea about interprocess communication in C#? Now I wish to call functions from a running process to perform following checks like is visible, trace,etc. Would it be possible?

Thanks,
GURU

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
This is the layout! It don't use any of the DWM functions or objects. Just a plain transparent form over my own application.

The "Window Test" is a sample window created by me to replace the game window for testing process.

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
That's alright but I don't see why can't you just use the managed DirectX system that I used for my crosshair tutorial.
Not to mention that this system drawing will probably be quite slow.

About your question I see a way of doing this but its probably going to be slow.
From your first process readProcessMemory of the 2nd and look into the address in memory in which you want to check something.
For example create a variable bool OverlayVisible on the second and find out where in memory that is stored, And then from the first process check that status and do something whether its true or false.

There's probably better ways to do this, but I have done something similar to this a couple of months ago and it worked out quite well.

Fleep

Reactions: guru

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
I guess you are saying about the GDI+ implementation. If yes, then I will slowly move to directx in near future.

OK. I give it a try! I need to check each clients visibility for those external hack. That's why calling for this IPC.

Last edited:

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Requesting a close of this thread! Unlike you said Fleep, it's not slow but a very slow process. And also taxed heavily on the game that it made it run like a cr@p. I tried it experimentally but found it unfeasible for fast paced game. Anyhow learnt some GDI to draw stuffs.

Thanks,
GURU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods