Solved INTERNAL MENU

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

bymdodz

Apr 25, 2016
Hello,

I want to create a menu but there is no software to assist in the establishment of the menu. I search on google DX EDITOR or EDITOR GUI, things like that but I did not find please help me thanks.

Sorry for my English 'Google Translate'

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
learn c++ & dx and create your own menu. if you dont want inject each time into a game for testing, just create a test-environment which loads the compiled dll.

best structure ist to create a renderer/font and image class, and from that other classes inherit.

kXhashimoto

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Feb 19, 2016
learn c++ & dx and create your own menu. if you dont want inject each time into a game for testing, just create a test-environment which loads the compiled dll.

best structure ist to create a renderer/font and image class, and from that other classes inherit.
Ugh, why use DX if you can use engine functions to render images and do stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Ugh, why use DX if you can use engine functions to render images and do stuff like this
(My Menu for my next cheat)
because engine rendering is total bullshit ? i mean ye the result is the same if you style it correct but
you can only use it for games using that engine. and he even asked for a "editor" to make a gui .. so ye dont expect him to
hook each engine function for that. and just to summarize this: what does the engine use at the end ? YE right it uses dx
so why would you invest more time and efford if its the same result and your way is not portable to other games which dont use the same engine ?

that are the reasons why i dont see a point in engine drawing. might be cool to try-out but lacks in portability and time benefit ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75olajKM9hA

works in dx9 , 11 and gl - adding dx10 & 12 soon. engine needed ? nope, i just need to change 1 fcing line of code to port it to ANYWHERE when its done

Last edited:

kXhashimoto

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Feb 19, 2016
because engine rendering is total bullshit ? i mean ye the result is the same if you style it correct but
you can only use it for games using that engine. and he even asked for a "editor" to make a gui .. so ye dont expect him to
hook each engine function for that. and just to summarize this: what does the engine use at the end ? YE right it uses dx
so why would you invest more time and efford if its the same result and your way is not portable to other games which dont use the same engine ?

that are the reasons why i dont see a point in engine drawing. might be cool to try-out but lacks in portability and time benefit ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75olajKM9hA

works in dx9 , 11 and gl - adding dx10 & 12 soon. engine needed ? nope, i just need to change 1 fcing line of code to port it to ANYWHERE when its done
The engine uses DX yes thats true, but I can use the engine functions so I dont have to hook DX to draw ont it :^)

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
The engine uses DX yes thats true, but I can use the engine functions so I dont have to hook DX to draw ont it :^)
ye, you need to hook the engine functions, find out how they work etc ... and if there is a major update, adresses/patterns may change ..
at the end you do more work for the same result and less portability as i said o_O

kXhashimoto

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Feb 19, 2016
ye, you need to hook the engine functions, find out how they work etc ... and if there is a major update, adresses/patterns may change ..
at the end you do more work for the same result and less portability as i said o_O
You dont need any adresse / patterns to hook this stuff lol.
Just the index which most likely never changes.
Only thing you need there is a working paint traverse.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
You dont need any adresse / patterns to hook this stuff lol.
Just the index which most likely never changes.
Only thing you need there is a working paint traverse.
well, then you use a sdk and createinterface to hook it, wondering in which class the drawing functions are, since pt is just the "render loop"
but still, it might be cool - i just dont like non-portable stuff .. xD const bool opinion = 0; haha

kXhashimoto

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Feb 19, 2016
well, then you use a sdk and createinterface to hook it, wondering in which class the drawing functions are, since pt is just the "render loop"
but still, it might be cool - i just dont like non-portable stuff .. xD const bool opinion = 0; haha
Pffff
Your just making it hard for you youself :p
DX has brings issues as far as I know

kXhashimoto

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Feb 19, 2016
Pffff
Your just making it hard for you youself :p
DX brings many issues with it as far as I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods