Solved Interact with an injected dll

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

iVision

Jun 10, 2012
Hey, is it possible to interact with a dll that is injected to a process? For example I got a string/char buffer that the dll grabbed from the process but then return that to a regular program.
I thought of writing to a file and then the other process reads that file but that seems not efficient nor safe due 'File in use' exceptions and such.
Then I thought using ReadProcessMemory but that would be hard I think. And also inefficient.
And as last I thought of establishing a local connection (WinSock) but that will be suspicious for the AV.
Is there any good approach for this?
Regards

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Make a proxy and just make the program send the packets to another process first which would listen for the packets and then send them to their destination

iVision

Jun 10, 2012
Konsowa said:
Make a proxy and just make the program send the packets to another process first which would listen for the packets and then send them to their destination
How would I make a proxy? But you say my last suggestion, setting up a local connection between program and dll?

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Yea it basically redirects the clients connections to ur own app which makes it possible to make a thread on which u can listen for connections and receive the packets before u send them to the server

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts