Solved Injection & 64 bit systems

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

johndoeno001

Nov 26, 2012
So I wanted to try and apply the Call of Duty 4 tutorial to the latest release of COD with Black Ops 2. Now I run a 64 bit operating system so following the instructions of the Wallhack tutorial I used the AutoInject to attempt to inject the model logger into the game. However, no matter how many times I tried with various other injectors/delays the menu is refusing to show up in the game.

Is this the result of the dll, the operating system, the directx version, or all of the above? I even tried the new pro logger on UC and that didn't seem to work. I have absolutely no idea what to do next, if anything :/

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
your OS is 64bit but the game is 32bit, you need to compile your DLL as 32bit and inject it using the GH Injector

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
You will need a dll that is also 64bit... I dont know to much more as I dont own a 64 bit computer. However from what I read if the dll is 64bit it should work, your issue is that its injecting your DLL, but your hooks are not working. Look up 64bit dll injection on google that will prob help more then I can.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
What I can think of is, that either the hack is not up to date or that there's some kind of problem with DirectX.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts