Solved Injecting Cheat Engine (Protected Process)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
Hi,
I'm coming back.

I have a problem,
How To Bypass Protected Process ?

This Process Is Protect By Enigma Protector.

How? It's Possible?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
In order to access a process that has been flagged as "protected process" (audiodbg.exe, csrss.exe, etc) your process has to have protected process flag set from kernel as well. Probably not what you asked but since you can't form your questions, just threw it here.

If you can't attach CE (not talking about debugger), it's either closing all of your open handles to the process or simply denying opening them at all. Find another method to inject that doesn't need an open handle to the process.

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-get-started-with-anticheat-bypass.9882/

Last edited by a moderator:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
I'm coming back.

I have a problem,
How To Bypass Protected Process ?

This Process Is Protect By Enigma Protector.

How? It's Possible?
Which game?
And I downloaded the trial version of the enigma protector and I can attach Cheat Engine without any issues to protected processes.

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
Online Game, I can attach ce when the anti cheat is running, but about some second after the anti cheat is upgraded.
The Process Can't Be Attach.

I mean , about some times after the anti cheat upgraded, the enigma protector is Protect the game process Automatically.
Like As PBGI (PB Garena Indonesia). Lost Saga , Dragon Nest.

Don't ban me , I said like as (bla bla bla).

lukaluka

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2015
In order to access a process that has been flagged as "protected process" (audiodbg.exe, csrss.exe, etc) your process has to have protected process flag set from kernel as well. Probably not what you asked but since you can't form your questions, just threw it here.

If you can't attach CE (not talking about debugger), it's either closing all of your open handles to the process or simply denying opening them at all. Find another method to inject that doesn't need an open handle to the process.
Thanks, close all process? And deny all permissions?, No it's not solutions

Last edited:

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Online Game, I can attach ce when the anti cheat is running, but about some second after the anti cheat is upgraded.
The Process Can't Be Attach.

I mean , about some times after the anti cheat upgraded, the enigma protector is Protect the game process Automatically.
Like As PBGI (PB Garena Indonesia). Lost Saga , Dragon Nest.

Don't ban me , I said like as (bla bla bla).
What game specially are you trying to attach Cheat Engine to? I see that you gave examples, but we still do not know what game you are attempting to hack. Lol.

We cannot do much to help, without knowing what the game is.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods