[Information] SourceEngine & VAC 3 New Module

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
Hello and welcome. Just some information about VAC 3, Nothing special..

VAC Is an anticheat designed to secure Half-Life 2 / Half-Life Based SourceEngine Games. VAC Updated not so long ago with a new module for VAC 3, Its now running a module outside steam.exe and its now detecting vTable hooking (Internally), so even if you have a Ring0 Injection your vTable hooks will still be detected.

[Questions]

- Will I be banned for hooking & Using CBaseEntity externally?
- Will I be banned for using netvars externally?

[Answers]
- not necessarily.. You wont get banned as long as you dont write/read from/to the .radar and .text sections in the memory. But remember... ANY external game hacking is always 1% chance it can get detected...

[BTW]
- For you people who say you can bypass EAC And using GetAsyncKeyState WIN API Function in your hacks, You cant.

NubTIK

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 5, 2012
I dont know if I posted this in the right section, I was thinking of posting it in the Hacks section but I thought this would be good XD

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I dont know if I posted this in the right section, I was thinking of posting it in the Hacks section but I thought this would be good XD
It's absoloutley in the correct section. Thanks for that, I might add some things more later

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts